Deimöz Resto Druid

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Deimöz Resto Druid

Postby Deimoz on Thu May 02, 2019 7:06 pm

Your age: 24

Your nationality: Belgian

Can you use Discord and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes I do

How long have you been playing WOW: Since vanilla When I was 10 years old (am 24 now)

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe): I work in the military and do 24h shifts due to that my days are not verry specific if you want more information about this feel free to ask.
Monday 20.15-23.00:see above
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: see above
Thursday 20.15-23.00:see above

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name:Deimöz

Character class:Druid

Character ilevel:368 in 1 day

How long have you been level 120 (use /played in-game):16 days and on this lvl 9 hours

Character spec: Resto/Balance off-spec

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on:Mastery,crit

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it:Balance , Working on it:)

Character tradeskill professions and levels:inscription/skinning

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/doomhammer/deim%C3%B6z

What sets you aside from other applicants:I have always been raiding and doing m+ that's pretty much the only thing that I do in the game been doing alot of mythic raiding and I like the progression and challenge of a raid.

Previous guild(s): /

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): People leaving, breaking up.

Reasons why you would like to join:Looking for a motivated fun guild to raid in where I can heal

Are there any people in the guild that you know: None :D
Deimoz

Re: Deimöz Resto Druid

Postby Drexx on Fri May 03, 2019 4:55 pm

Thanks for the application Deimoz. We'll discuss it and get back to you as soon as we can.
Will tank for food.
Drexx
Officer

Postby Deimoz on Fri May 10, 2019 12:40 pm

Still nothing heard :(
Deimoz

Postby Drexx on Mon May 13, 2019 6:03 pm

Hi Deimoz,

I'm really sorry this response is so late. I've discussed with the officers and at the moment we can't really offer a healing spot (we already have 2 regular druid healers as well as a lot of healers in general). If you're willing to DPS we should be able to offer you a spot (after a bit more gearing). If this is of any interest to you let me know.

Once again, apologies for the late reply.
Will tank for food.
Drexx
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone