Banskin Resto shammy

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Banskin Resto shammy

Postby banskin on Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:41 pm

Your age: 19

Your nationality: White British

Can you use Discord and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): yes

How long have you been playing WOW: since I was 11 so 8 years

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Tentitive
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Banskin

Character class: Shaman

Character ilevel: 935 big chests coming on wednesday

How long have you been level 110 (use /played in-game): 4 days (got a horde shammy with over 40

Character spec: Resto

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Crit, but all are pretty close nowerdays, intelligence scales well

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: yes enhancement

Character tradeskill professions and levels: tailoring and enchanting pretty deecent, 800 tailoring and 300 enchanting but with good recipies

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... er/banskin

What sets you aside from other applicants: I'm decent at this game. Got PVP experiance, raid lead experiance, i know how NOT to stand in fire. 1.5 ++ 2's and 3's high RBG. I can play an array of wind instruments too and I play basketball, so I am not a nolife nerd

Previous guild(s): Polygon x2

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): it was years ago, been Pugging since

Reasons why you would like to join: to raid without flitting from group to group

Are there any people in the guild that you know: nope
banskin

Re: Banskin Resto shammy

Postby Larkoth on Tue May 01, 2018 7:05 pm

Hi Banskin
We’ve discussed your application and decided to offer you a trial spot. I’ll contact you in game and sort out the details.
Larkoth
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone