Zaramy lvl 80 unholy dk and Ereti lvl 77(soon 80)bm hunter

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Zaramy lvl 80 unholy dk and Ereti lvl 77(soon 80)bm hunter

Postby ereti on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:37 am

Character name: Zaramy/Ereti

Character class: Death Knight / Hunter

Character level: 80(dk) 77(hunter)

Character spec: Dk(unholy) Hunter(BM)

Character tradeskill professions and levels: inscription around 200(DK) enchanting 388(Hunter)Mining 424(Hunter)
also got a lvl 71 resto druid which got skinning 375 and around 200-300 alchemy

In The Devils Backbone we use the WoW voice chat. Please make sure you are familiar with it. A microphone is not required but you do need to listen to tactics and hilarious banter. can listen=)

Naxx wings cleared 10 man: done all bosses except for thaddius,gothik and four horseman

Sartharion 10 man: cleared

Malygos 10 man: cleared

Naxx wings cleared 25 man: plague/spider+patchwerk

Sartharion 25 man: cleared

Malygos 25 man: ---no tries yet---

Make sure to give us an armory link (try to log off in the gear you wish to raid in e.g. healers log off in healing gear)
Hunter
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... on&n=Ereti
Death Knight
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n&n=Zaramy
(please note that the mail chest i use is far better than the dk t7 chest which i also have since haste isent really useful and gives the same amount of ap and also gaining extra crit and hit)

Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants may be turned down, or told to enchant their gear ASAP before raids.

iknow that the only reason for the bracers isent enchanted is that i hopefully will get some new soon=)

Previous guild(s): eXile(disbanded) encore(disbanded) everlast(no wotlk progress, but nice in end tbc pre nerf) and before that i was in The Dudes of Destruction(TBC)

Reasons why you would like to join: im guildless atm since my last guild eXile quited raiding and most members left so im trying to find a new home for my char's to continue raiding=) i also know brielle from The dudes of destruction whos in here=)

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
yes they where started played my hunter for about 3 years ago and for about 1½ year ago i started to lvl my druid and raided whit both in tbc up to mh(2)/ssc(3)/tk(2+tries on keal) pre nerf and after nerf i cleared ssc and did a few bosses in BT.
ereti

Re: Zaramy lvl 80 unholy dk and Ereti lvl 77(soon 80)bm hunter

Postby ereti on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:46 pm

youst a little update=)
hunter is now lvl 79 and i hope to ding 80 by the end of the night=)
ereti

Postby ereti on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:49 pm

new update=)
hunter is lvl 80 and starting to gear up =)
ereti

Postby Gwath on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:16 am

Hi,

We would like to know which one of your characters is your main character that you like to play with and intend to raid with.

/Gwath
Gwath
Officer

Postby ereti on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:38 am

well i like to play whit both. the hunter was my main char in tbc but it really dosent matter which one i play whit.
i have been more on my hunter currently since i was lvling it and now trying to gear it up. also in tbc i was also raiding whit a resto druid which seemed to go on well(around 1k sp/1800 before change) to raid whit it beside my hunter. so i really dont care which one i raid whit hunter got small exp in wotlk raids now and dk got almost full. its really hard to find groups for dk's atm thats why i lvled my hunter so i could guess that after i gained some more gear it will become my main but if you need a dk i will ofc play on that char and ofc the otherway around if you need my hunter. also could try to lvl the druid later on if a healer is needed but as i mentioned before
ereti

Postby Gwath on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:31 pm

For reasons of fairness efficiency we ask everyone to choose one character to raid with, so you'll have to pick one and stick with it. I would suggest to pick the one that you enjoy playing the most. Since this wasn't clear from the start we might give our preference for a role for which we need someone, but I will have to get back on that.

/G
Gwath
Officer

Postby ereti on Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:03 pm

well i think i think i keep my hunter as main unless you need a dk. i will play on what you need but then i say i keep whit my hunter since most guilds are stocked up whit dk's. also most want ranged dps for raids and instances.
ereti

Postby Highbred on Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:38 am

Application successful - Hunter Approval
Main:
Highbred - Death Knight (80)
Class Officer

Army of the Dead - Who's up for a game of dragon roulette?
Highbred
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone