Balance druid app

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Balance druid app

Postby Dudedrood (imported) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:02 pm

Hey guys, I know it says you arn't recruiting druids at the moment but hey, can't hurt to try Image

Just a little bit about myself - I'm 20, from Birmingham, England. I currently work as an engineer full time. Been playing wow on and off for about 3 years while working it around my job/personal responsibilties (spelling lol?)

Name: Dudedrood

Class: Druid

Spec: Balance. 44,0,17

Professions: Engineering 359 (Gnomeish), Also have a 375 Blacksmith/Mining warrior if things need to be built

Personal stats - Self buffed (MotW)

HP - 8004

Mana - 9155

+Spell dmg - 1034 (1077 nature)

+Healing - 1034

+Hit Rating - 107 (plus 4% from Balance of Power)

+Spell Crit - 21.62% (Moonkin form)

Mana regen - 248

Armory link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Dudedrood

Be Imba! link - http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Turalyon&character=Dudedrood

I also have a selection of different rings/trinkets/necks to buff a certain thing e.g. spell hit,crit,damage depending on what boss and if we're killing trash or not

My last guild was The Eternal Alliance, with which we did kara farms, gruul/mag, and ZA. The furthest I've ever raided is SSC, 1st 2 bosses. However this was just a "one off" and on my warrior not druid. I feel I need more of a challenge raiding than simply kara farming and I belive TDB can provide such challenge. Especially with your fantastic progress as of late! I'm willing to put 100% into benefiting the guild, and not just personal glory (passing on items others need more, helping out with quests etc).

I am RL friends with your member Themageman, so he can most likely (hopefully lol) spread a good word or two around if you ask him.

Oh and I also own a full Epic/blue healing set, just incase it ever helps Image

Feel free to ask questions or w/e about my spec/gear

Hope to hear from you soon,

Rob

Dudedrood

EDIT: just updating info
Dudedrood (imported)

Balance druid app

Postby Lucidity (imported) on Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:24 pm

Dudedrood,

Thanks for your application and all the information you have provided.

As you already noted we are not looking to recruit any new droods at the moment. If at any point in the future this does change I will keep you in mind.

Best wishes.

Lucidity
Lucidity (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone