Knix - Combat Rogue

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Knix - Combat Rogue

Postby Knix (imported) on Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:37 pm

Name: Knix

Class: Rogue

Spec: Combat fists

Professions: Alchemy/herbalism (Elixir Master)

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Knix

Yeah i can use the voice chat.

Raid exp: Got exp up to MH (28% archimond) 4/9 Black temple Pre TBC i downed Nefarian.

Raid Times: I don't have anything special planned every week, like sports or something. so all days are very possible.

All the other questions; The idea of having a 2 week break raiding would depend on the reasons, if it's during say, a school break or something like that i can understand. but i really wanna raid every week as much as possible Image

Guilds: Dark Elements and Disturbed

Got all keys.

Goals: Down Illidan before expansion

Prefer signup systems.

Why i want to join: I wanna join just cause i wanna raid again, haven't been raiding for a lil while now and i wanna get back on the horse, why backbone? Like the name lol.

The reason my apply is somewhat small is that in my own experience i prefer just keeping it clean without any unnecessary chit chat, giving the important info.

Otherwise i'm just the avarage wow player, looking forward to you reply.
Knix (imported)

Knix - Combat Rogue

Postby Highspirits (imported) on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:06 pm

Hi,

We are currently finding raids are oversubbed and do not have any places open for rogues at this time. Thank you for the application and best of luck finding a guild.

Regards,

Highspirits

Highbred - Death Knight (80)

Rogues don't die, we just fade away! (Then come back as Death Knights!!)

Alts:

Highspirits - Rogue Officer(70)|Jenkins - Druid Tank(70)|Jaegar - Shadow Priest(70)|Salivor - Fury(70)
Highspirits (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone