Application lvl 70 Mage - Fire

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Postby Padox (imported) on Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:30 am

Sorry stole this template elseweres, but i think its a good one, and shows alot about who I am

* Age, sex, location, plus a bit about yourself.

Hi my name is Lasse, im 18 years old and live in denmark, im a pretty kind person Image, friendly, good social, always helpfull, and enjoys the game alot. I have been playing the game since it came out, and been through pretty much every instance in the game.

* Your main's name, race, and class. Do you have any alts worth mentioning? How much time do you usually spend playing alts compared to your main?

My Main: Padox lvl 70 Human Mage: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Padox

My Previous Main: Fuex lvl 70 Tauren Druid: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Fuex

This char is the one with most experience with end-game encounters in TBC, cleared everything up to sunwell, still havent ventured into sunwell thought..

Then i also have some other alts, with decent gear.

* Please explain what's your current spec. What raid/group role/spec do you feel most comfortable with? Would you respec of your own free will, for shorter or longer period of time, if it helped the guild in general?

I use this spec at the moment: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Padox

I was told to try this spec out. and that i would get a SP and a Shaman in my raid grp, so mana regen whould not matter.

otherwise i used another fire spec, with clearcasting, that i used for long time. Im ready to respec when ever im told too. everything to help the guild.

* What kind of gear do you have? Please provide a link to your profile, and explain anything that might not be obvious when looking at it, like alternative gear sets for example.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Padox , like linked further up.. I think you can see everything you need on that link. Im spell hit capped, working my way on haste. (:

* Can you stay until the end of a raid (around midnight) once you join? (barring unexpected emergencies). Is there anything that might consistently influence your ability to focus on the raid, once it starts?

I will be able to raid as long as you want me too, though I got school in the morning next day. (:

There should not be any reason for me to be unfocused, unless im sick. heh

* What are your views on raid signups? Is using, or not using them, a problem for you? Or maybe you simply don't care?

Well I have tried to be in guilds with both. And I saw no difference, so It does not matter for me to use it or not. Since in earlier guilds, I got picked no matter what, either because I signed as one of the first, or I were more skilled / experienced that other of my class.

* What's your raiding experience in WoW? Please include both pre-TBC and post-TBC experience. How about previous MMO experience, is WoW your first one?

Pre-TBC I cleared everything up too Twins in AQ40, and instructor in Naxx, that was with my paladin, wich now are gone and given to my brother.

TBC I cleared everything up too sunwell, wich is Kara, gruul, maggy, SSC, TK, MH and BT. That was with my Druid.

Only other MMO I’ve played is Diablo, if that one counts Image

* What is your Karazhan attunement status? Which Heroic Keys do you have?

Im karazhan attuned on all my chars Image . and I got all Heroic Keys.

and willing to help with almost any heroic.

* What are your goals in game?

My goals in this game is first: downing new encounters and explore whole end-game content. But other things I weight high is to have fun, and get some good friends url.

* What are your previous guild(s)? Why did you leave? (if you're not comfortable posting about this on a public board, you can also talk with one of our officers in game)

I were in Mainstream with Padox. (: reason was that I IRL mates in that guild, and I had fun clearing Kara / gruul with them.

Atm. Im in Da Kor, ( if I don’t get kicked for making this application o.O)

* How would you react if we suddenly took 2 weeks off raiding?

Well I could not see any reason why to do it Image – but if that was the case, I just had use my time on heroics, irl, maybe pugging or something else.. heh, I do not see it as the world is going to go down. But ofcourse I want to raid.

* Anything else you would like to tell us about yourself that's relevant to your application.

Here in the end I just wanted to say that im working my butt off to improve my gear everyday, with badge gear, gems, enchants etc. And I actually enjoy it. Im also a very social and helpful person in a guild, atleast I think so,

I also want to post a link, to a new born site, that shows how good your gear is etc, and what Instances there are qualified for. http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Turaly ... cter=Padox

is shows that my current gear should work in MH and BT, decently, even though you might think not Image

-Regards Padox
Padox (imported)

Postby Dris (imported) on Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:29 am

hi padox, thanks for the app but atm all classes are full and we're not looking to recruit any more.

good luck finding a guild!

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone