Level 70 Rogue (arrangement, not gjoin)

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Postby Sharqy (imported) on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:42 am

Hello,

First of all, I'd like to stress this is about an arrangement to participate in your 25-man and ZA raids as a member, not an actual guild join. In fact, I'm quite happy with my current guild which I'd love to stay in.

The reason why I post this is because I'd love to experience 25-man raids in glory. Started to play after TBC, I skippped all the old classic raids like Molten Core, BWL, Naxx, etc. Seeing I have almost 4 level 70s now but (almost) no experience whatsoever past Karazhan, I don't want to 'miss' stuff like SSC, TK and upward seeing WotLK is in front of the door at the moment.

What can you expect from me? DPS. Willing to learn, willing to share. I'll be on time for the raids, including potions, fish, food, scrolls, poisons and motivation. I'll have the necessary addons installed and configured and I'll try to gear up as best as possible, both in the raids as outside of the raids (heroics, badge gear) to maximize my potency within group. I'll also offer my profession services as free of charge to the whole guild.

What do I expect from you (as a guild)? Being treated like any of your members and be able to participate in 25-mans and ZA with your guild runs with evenly loot rights. But I'd like to say it's largely for the experience.

Name: Sharqy

Class: Rogue

Spec: 20/41/0 (combat) swords

Professions: 375 JC, 275 (dis)enchanting

Raiding experience:

Kara on farm. Almost downed Hydross in SSC, for the rest, unfortunatly nothing at all.

Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Sharqy

Be.Imba: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=eu&realm=Turalyon&character=Sharqy

For reference, I contacted 'Dokterdre', who said I could make an arrangement apply on the forums here. If you need more info about me, feel free to ask here or whisper me in-game.

Sharqy
Sharqy (imported)

Postby Dris (imported) on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:07 am

hi shargy, thanks for the post.

our raids are currently oversubscribed to the tune 30-35/25. we're unable to offer places to 'guests' when we cannot even guarantee places for regular guildies. though we appreciate your generous offer i'm afraid we can't help you at this time.

gl with seeing the content though; there's some damn good stuff out there!

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Postby Sharqy (imported) on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:30 pm

Thanks for the response. Too bad, but I understand the situation and wish you lot good luck. Image

Sharqy
Sharqy (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone