Toybox, Monk

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Toybox, Monk

Postby andie200 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:03 pm

Your age: 26

Your nationality: Netherlands

Can you use Discord and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes and Yes

How long have you been playing WOW: Sins burning crusade, took a brake at Mists, returend at start of BFA

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Toybox

Character class: monk

Character ilevel: 402.4

How long have you been level 120 (use /played in-game): 38 days

Character spec: Mistweaver

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Intellect and Critical

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: Brewmaster (but am gearing up, 398 still need a trinket)

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Alchemy 80/150 (took it up yesterday) Engineering 136

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/turalyon/Toybox

What sets you aside from other applicants: There is noting, its just a application to see if you need me, if not I will move on

Previous guild(s): Semper Solus

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Got in a fight with the guild leader about his way of leading ( no officers and what not)

Reasons why you would like to join: Looking for a raid guild with the same skill as my previous guild, also like the name

Are there any people in the guild that you know: no
andie200

Re: Toybox, Monk

Postby Drexx on Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:03 am

Hi Toybox,

Thanks for the application but we'll have to decline. We're currently very full on healers (often having to put some into DPS for most raids). Good luck finding a guild, hopefully you find something soon.
Will tank for food.
Drexx
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone