Aknina Mage - Application.

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Postby Aknina (imported) on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:12 pm

Name: Aknina

Class: Mage

Spec: Fire

Professions: Alchemy 361 and skinning 1, i level it up in this week i think Image

In The Devils Backbone we use the WoW voice chat. Please make sure you are familiar with it. A mic is not required but you do need to listen to tactics and hilarious banter:

Yes, already got ts, But i understand english better than i talking it Image

Tell us about your TBC raiding exp (what bosses you have seen/killed etc):

i know the tacs for kara/Gl/Za/Ssc/Tk/And the first boss in Mh, will read up for the last bosses. I dont know the tacs for Bt, (But will read up for the tacs soon).

Make sure to give us an armory link (try to log off in the gear you wish to raid in e.g. healers log off in healing gear) Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants may be turned down, or told to enchant their gear ASAP before raids. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Aknina - My main talent spec is fire but at this moment im frost for Grinding to enchants. Will respec for raids if my application will be accepted

Tell us about yourself, why you want to join us, any previous guilds you may have been in etc: My name is Morten. i'm a 19 yrs old boy from Denmark. I'm an active experienced player. I can play everyday, 15:00-0:00 if u needed me. I will join your guild because i think The Devils Backbone is a good and friendly guild, and raid often. And have heard alot of your guild and am very impressed Image - My old realm "dunemaul" i was in the guild No Doubt About It, I leaved this guild because they dont raid anymore. Now i'm in Ordo Illustria. I moved from Dunemaul to my friend on Turalyon. And i just needed a guild Quickly, so i maked an apply to ordo, now i will leave them because i think your guild is good an friendly guild and raid often Image I will be a hardcore raider Image

OUR RAIDING DAYS ARE MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY. You must be able to attend most of these raids. The raids will run from 8:00 Server time, to anywhere from 11:00 Server time to 12:00 server time (depending on what we're doing): I'm online everyday, and can raid everyday from 15.00 to 00.00 if u need me Image

And will sign up for every raids Image

- Thank you for watching my applycation, hope you accept me and Good day everyone.

Last edited by Aknina on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aknina (imported)

Postby Highspirits (imported) on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:53 am

Quote:

I will join your guild because i think Circle of Hope is a good and friendly guild, and raid often.

Err... Just got back from the pub and seen your app, think you copied and pasted from another guild application. hehe...

We are short on mages at this time so you should expect a response here from Dristan the Guild Leader or Mayen who is the Mage Officer.

gl with your application

Highbred - Death Knight (80)

Rogues don't die, we just fade away! (Then come back as Death Knights!!)

Alts:

Highspirits - Rogue Officer(70)|Jenkins - Druid Tank(70)|Jaegar - Shadow Priest(70)|Salivor - Fury(70)
Highspirits (imported)

Postby Aknina (imported) on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:58 am

Aknina wrote:

Name: Aknina

Class: Mage

Spec: Fire

Professions: Alchemy 361 and skinning 1, i level it up in this week i think Image

In The Devils Backbone we use the WoW voice chat. Please make sure you are familiar with it. A mic is not required but you do need to listen to tactics and hilarious banter:

Yes, already got ts, But i understand english better than i talking it Image

Tell us about your TBC raiding exp (what bosses you have seen/killed etc):

i know the tacs for kara/Gl/Za/Ssc/Tk/And the first boss in Mh, will read up for the last bosses. I dont know the tacs for Bt, (But will read up for the tacs soon).

Make sure to give us an armory link (try to log off in the gear you wish to raid in e.g. healers log off in healing gear) Also, make sure to have your gear enchanted. Under geared people may still get accepted if they take the effort to enchant their gear properly. Conversely, well geared people with no enchants may be turned down, or told to enchant their gear ASAP before raids. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Aknina - My main talent spec is fire but at this moment im frost for Grinding to enchants. Will respec for raids if my application will be accepted

Tell us about yourself, why you want to join us, any previous guilds you may have been in etc: My name is Morten. i'm a 19 yrs old boy from Denmark. I'm an active experienced player. I can play everyday, 15:00-0:00 if u needed me. I will join your guild because i think The Devils Backbone is a good and friendly guild, and raid often. And have heard alot of your guild and am very impressed Image - My old realm "dunemaul" i was in the guild No Doubt About It, I leaved this guild because they dont raid anymore. Now i'm in Ordo Illustria. I moved from Dunemaul to my friend on Turalyon. And i just needed a guild Quickly, so i maked an apply to ordo, now i will leave them because i think your guild is good an friendly guild and raid often Image I will be a hardcore raider Image

OUR RAIDING DAYS ARE MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY. You must be able to attend most of these raids. The raids will run from 8:00 Server time, to anywhere from 11:00 Server time to 12:00 server time (depending on what we're doing): I'm online everyday, and can raid everyday from 15.00 to 00.00 if u need me Image

And will sign up for every raids Image

- Thank you for watching my applycation, hope you accept me and Good day everyone.
Aknina (imported)

Postby Aknina (imported) on Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:02 am

Thats my old but my own apply, from the circle of hope :p sorry, hope its ok Image
Aknina (imported)

Postby Highspirits (imported) on Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:15 am

Don't worry, we understand people apply to a number of guilds at similar levels. We know we 'ROCK' but understand people put applications to others too. Image

Alts:

Highspirits - Rogue Officer(70)|Jenkins - Druid Tank(70)|Jaegar - Shadow Priest(70)|Salivor - Fury(70)
Highspirits (imported)

Postby Aknina (imported) on Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:20 am

Thanks Image - but the mage officer contact me in-game or here on the forum?Image
Aknina (imported)

Postby Highspirits (imported) on Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:33 am

FYI, check your talents, you may have a talent point spare you haven't used! (2 days ago)

Contact may be via forum or ingame

Alts:

Highspirits (imported)

Postby Aknina (imported) on Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:31 am

Highspirits wrote:

FYI, check your talents, you may have a talent point spare you haven't used! (2 days ago)

Contact may be via forum or ingame

- Hello, I'm fire now. The frost was for grinding to enchant. Armory is down atm, but this is my talents point 02/48/11 or look at http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/mage/talents.html?tal=2000000000000000000000050521201230333105312512030320010000000000000

- Hope i can join, good day everyone Image
Aknina (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone