dpsmonk WW Monk

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

dpsmonk WW Monk

Postby dpsmonk2018 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:43 am

Your age: 37

Your nationality: Dutch

Can you use Discord and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes

How long have you been playing WOW: Around 5 years but that was 8 years ago. Started playing again for 3 weeks now. Used to play a paladin called "Noobies" which was also on Turalyon. I started out the first years as a healer and during the burning crusade i switches to retribution. Now i'm playing a WW Monk

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Dpsmonk

Character class: WW Monk

Character ilevel: 110

How long have you been level 110 (use /played in-game): 3 weeks

Character spec: WW

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Mastery /Agility /Haste

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: Not yet

Character tradeskill professions and levels: I will later

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):
http://www.wowhead.com/list=65559834/eu ... on-dpsmonk

What sets you aside from other applicants: Many years experience end game raiding.
Check http://www.wowhead.com/list=65559941/eu ... on-noobies

Previous guild(s): Wasted / TheCoreWithin / NiD

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Wanted to raid more

Reasons why you would like to join: Allready done with lfr and the normal modes. Doing heroic raids now and mystic which are a bit of a pain to get into with premade group search tool. I need more of a challange then i get now. Kinda miss the social thing of a guild aswell and help eachother out with things or talk a bit.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Maybe, i did see your guild being created when i was playing back in the days :P
dpsmonk2018

Re: dpsmonk WW Monk

Postby Nerubian on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Sorry for the wait But we would really like to give you a trial welcome =)
Nerubian
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone