GrayAthena - Frost Mage

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

GrayAthena - Frost Mage

Postby GrayAthena on Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:32 pm

Your age: 28

Your nationality: Polish

Can you use Discord and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes, I do

How long have you been playing WOW: Month, but played for year or so before MoP

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: maybe
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: GrayAthena

Character class: Mage

Character ilevel: 906

How long have you been level 110 (use /played in-game): Month

Character spec: Frost (Most lvled Artifact is Ebonchill, but I got Arcane and Fire as well)

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Mastery > Crit Strike > Haste > Versatility

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: Fire, got Artifact, and my gear as Frost is feating for it as well (at least is what I currently think)

Character tradeskill professions and levels: none yet, focused on rep, quests, now pet battle - I can focus on it at once, though

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):
Grayathena

What sets you aside from other applicants: I'm dedicated and focused. I am opened to learning. I love social interactions, being a part of something bigger. I never give up, therefore even though I may not be the best in a certain field at the moment - I will get there eventually.

Previous guild(s): Been in few during this month but was like single person online therefore I left and I am here now :)

Reason(s) why you left the previous guild(s): No one was online for a couple of days.

Reasons why you would like to join: I looking for strong synergy with other people. True MMORPG experience. I look for the group of people as ambitious as I am, but also fun and chilled out.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: I spoke for couple minutes with Nerubian - he is a very nice guy :) I felt we have a similar line of thought.
GrayAthena

Re: GrayAthena - Frost Mage

Postby Nerubian on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:52 am

Thank you very much for the post we get back to you soon
Nerubian
Officer

Postby Nerubian on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:08 pm

We like to give you a Trial in guild welcome aboard =)
Nerubian
Officer

Postby GrayAthena on Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:43 pm

Thank you very much! :) See you in game!
GrayAthena

Return to Joining the Backbone