Knifed - Assassination Rogue

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Knifed - Assassination Rogue

Postby knifed on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:49 pm

Your age: 27

Your nationality: Dutch

Can you use Discord and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): I can join discord but I do not have a mic.

How long have you been playing WOW: Since Vanilla.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Knifed

Character class: Rogue

Character ilevel: 956

How long have you been level 110 (use /played in-game): 78 days at 110

Character spec: Assassination

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Mastery because assassination is all about the poisons and mastery means more poison damage.

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: Only have 75 in my Assassination weapons

Character tradeskill professions and levels: 722 Engineering and 60 Enchanting (I swap between Alchemy and Enchanting for pots / flask and DE because of legion catch up books).

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... yon/knifed

What sets you aside from other applicants: Always around and up for doing something. Whether that’s anything from helping out guildies or trying to push higher mythic+ dungeons.

Previous guild(s): STEALTH / troom

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Looking for a friendly casual guild which still clears content and my current guild isn’t achieving that.

Reasons why you would like to join: I’ve done a few mythic+s with members of the guild and you seem like a nice bunch.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Nnandbb (he said put Nandos?)
knifed

Re: Knifed - Assassination Rogue

Postby Løyning on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:19 pm

Thanks very much for the application Knifed, we'll have a quick chat amongst ourselves and be in touch soon! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Knifed - Assassination Rogue

Postby Løyning on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:01 pm

Get in here yo! We'll keep an eye out for you and toss out an invite when we catch you online.
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone