Application Raissmo, Moonkin

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Application Raissmo, Moonkin

Postby Mo. on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:40 am

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER
Your age: 36

Your nationality: Belgian

Can you use Discord and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): I assume Discord is some kind of Teamspeak or Vent. Can of course install. I do have a microphone.

How long have you been playing WOW:

Since 2008, on and off though. Played Through Wotlk, a bit of Cata, a bit more of Pandaria, not so much WoD and recently returned to enjoy Legion.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Raissmo

Character class: Druid

Character ilevel: 850

How long have you been level 110 (use /played in-game):
4 days

Character spec:
Balance

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on:

Primary Stat: Intellect

1. Haste: haste improves casting speed. More spells means more astral generation which in turn means more starsurges (big dps spell). Haste makes dots tick faster too (moonfire and sunfire)
2. Mastery: mastery improves http://www.wowdb.com/spells/77492-mastery-starlight Which is a flat dps increase

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it:
Feral and no

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
Alchemy 757
Herbs 795

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):

Raissmo

What sets you aside from other applicants:

I used to be a member of Devil's Backbone, though briefly back in 2012. I really loved it. Nice people who have been playing for a long time. I was getting to know my rogue back then i got a lot of help from the guild. If it weren't for my friends who decided to start our own guild i would've never left.
Because i used to be a raidleader i know how hard the logistics can be. Being on time and prepared (gear, flasks, potions and some knowledge about the bosses) is important.
I'm 36 and father of a 3 year old. I don't get annoyed easily (anymore). I participate in guild activities and can always help a fellow guildy out.

Previous guild(s):

Paradox
Memento Vivere

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):

Paradox: this was the guild my friends and i started. It was only 11 of us an none of my friends are still playing.

Memento Vivere: man, that's a long time ago. Shortly after joining them i really got into raiding. So much so that when the raidleader stepped down i gave it a shot and lead the team through ICC. (Fond memories ;) ) When Cata was released we jumped back in and did some raiding again. Some people got tired of the game, i guess, and quit. Because the rest of the guild wasn't really into raiding some decided to try their luck elsewhere and so did it.

Reasons why you would like to join:

As i stated above, i used to be in the guild and had a great time. I did some raiding with you guys in Mogu'Shan vaults and thoroughly enjoyed that.
I don't have the gear to start raiding right away. I'm working on it of course and when the time is right and i'm needed i'd be glad to tag along.

Are there any people in the guild that you know:
Not anymore. My brother used to be in the guild (Psychopathz) but he doesn't play anymore.
Mo.

Re: Application Raissmo, Moonkin

Postby Lawnlurker on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:22 am

Gief!
Ill be happy to help gear him up through m+'s and whatnot ^^
Lawnlurker

Re: Application Raissmo, Moonkin

Postby Løyning on Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:04 pm

We shall grab you, whenever we're online! Welcome back, and good luck! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone