Shakarrii - Hunter

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Shakarrii - Hunter

Postby Shakarrii on Sun May 14, 2017 2:34 am

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age: 24

Your nationality: White British - Female

Can you use Discord and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes

How long have you been playing WOW: Since Vanilla (Had Long breaks in-between, came back end of MoP and been here since)

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Shakarrii

Character class: Hunter

Character ilevel: 898

How long have you been level 110 (use /played in-game): 36 Days, 8 Hours

Character spec: Marksmanship

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Mastery, Agility and Critical Strike

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: Beast Mastery - Not at the moment

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Enchanting and Tailoring both 800 skill

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /shakarrii

What sets you aside from other applicants: I am willing to learn, and very social person :) I like to have a good banter - to treat everyone equally :)

Previous guild(s): Executions - Alliance, Twisted Nightmare - Horde.

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Executions - To come join you :D, Twisted Nightmare - Made my character alliance.

Reasons why you would like to join: Got talking to one of your guild members on a nice hot-air balloon ride along with good views of Aszuna, very good company and is very lovely to talk to! Sounded like a very good guild and to hopefully progress with you guys in raids and to learn lots of new things :)

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Neema
Shakarrii

Re: Shakarrii - Hunter

Postby Neema on Sun May 14, 2017 2:40 am

Thank you for those kind words. :D
Neema
Officer

Postby Shakarrii on Sun May 14, 2017 2:44 am

Your more than welcome ! :D
Shakarrii

Postby Løyning on Sun May 14, 2017 10:21 am

Thanks for the app Shakarrii, and the brief chat. :) I fixed the armory link for you, as our built-in armory function doesn't seem to work well with characters on other realms than Turalyon.
You seem like a great fit, and I'll be happy to toss you an invite whenever we're on. :)

Welcome, and good luck!
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Shakarrii on Mon May 15, 2017 2:28 am

Your welcome :) ahh thank you, I wondered why it didn't work maybe if people are on doomhammer than type your name like: Shakarrii-Doomhammer ? Don't know if that will help or not :). Wicked thank you! I'm quite excited to be joining all of you :). Thank you very much
Shakarrii

Return to Joining the Backbone