Twiisted - Frost Mage

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Twiisted - Frost Mage

Postby Twiisted on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:55 pm

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age:20

Your nationality: white british male

Can you use Discord and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes

How long have you been playing WOW: Since Middle of Cataclytsm

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: No
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Twíisted

Character class: Mage

Character ilevel: 882

How long have you been level 110 (use /played in-game): 5 days, 9 hours, 48 minutes, 10 seconds

Character spec: Frost

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Crit/Int + Haste

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: Fire and yeah minus some legendaries I am trying to farm

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Mining + JC - Both at lvl 1 as I just changed and havent had chance to lvl then yet

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... ted/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: I come prepared with food/flasks/runes/gems/enchants a full understanding of boss tacts and what to expect from the boss

Previous guild(s): Cursed Crusade

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): I left because they werent what I was looking for in a guild when Legion hit, When Legion hit I wanted to do high content raiding and they werent aiming for that...so I left to find a new one

Reasons why you would like to join: Because I feel like you have the capability of pushing higher content raiding given the numbers and I would like to be able to help you achieve that goal.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Other then Mistmonkey who added me on Btag - No I dont
Twiisted

Re: Twiisted - Frost Mage

Postby Løyning on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:07 pm

Thanks for the app and the chat, Twisted! I fixed the armory link (sorry about that)

We'll have a talk amongst ourselves and I'll get back to you soon™ with an answer. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Twiisted - Frost Mage

Postby Løyning on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:03 am

Come on over! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone