Warrior lvl 70 app

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Warrior lvl 70 app

Postby creekar (imported) on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:00 am

Name: Creekar

Class: Warrior

Spec: Atm im arms, but also got good exp with fury and arms in raiding

Professions: Mining /BS- SW

I Got a fully working headset with mic and ventrillo mix

Kara, Gruul, Maggy, (skipped za), Hydross the Unstable,

The Lurker Below, Leotheras the Blind, Voidwalker, Al'ar

High Astromancer Solarian. I have also tried Rage winterchill

Here is an armory link, not my top gear on atm, but please /w me online and we can have a nice little chat about all my gear. As said earlier i got Raiding gear for all warrior specs.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Creekar

I am 18 years old, from norway. Drokith in your guild in a good friend of me Rl and he has told me alot of good stuff about you and i want to start raiding again. I first started off in a norwegian guild called Grumpy old vikings, then i moved on to Crazy swedes to do some kara ( was main tank in that guild, also raid leader at some raids) Cleared kara with them then i wanted more and moved to pride of the alliance and raided 3-4 times a week in the 25m instances. after i while i had to stop playing wow for a while since i got a new job etc but now im back and want to start raiding again and i think you guys would be the right choice for me atm

the raiding times fit me perfectly and if i can join i will sign upp for most raids and do my part for further progress.

Please contact me on Creekar online if there is annything you want to talk to me about.

Sincerily

Creekar
creekar (imported)

Warrior lvl 70 app

Postby Dimple (imported) on Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:24 am

That must have been one hell of a go at Rage Winterchill since your Scale of the Sands reputation is still 0/3000 Neutral. Did you try and solo him? Image

An officer will get back to shortly although I'm pretty sure that we're already full regarding Warriors in a raiding capacity. The

Please read before applying section was last updated on Saturday and appears to back up my thoughts.

//Dimp

Last edited by Dimple on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Grimray 70 - Hunter │ Bethesda 72 – Druid

Rascal 70 – Rogue │ Zizia 72 - Paladin
Dimple (imported)

Warrior lvl 70 app

Postby Hawksun (imported) on Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:40 am

Sadly we are filled to the brim with warriors. So we can only offer a non-raiding spot. Currently that means you can go to Kara, Gruul, Maggy and sometimes ZA. If that is ok for you let us know. (BTW most of these runs are not very frequent)

The chances that this non-raiding spot will evolve into a raiding one are almost zero since we have a very good team of about 5 active warriors of different specs.

So if you are looking for a friendly, fun and a bit crazy guild to join that is ok. If you want to progress raiding, then you might want to reconsider and look for a guild with open warrior slots.

If you agree to these terms /w me in-game and we'll be happy to have you onboard.
Hawksun (imported)

Warrior lvl 70 app

Postby creekar (imported) on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:05 pm

Sorry, i forgot to mention that i played for a while on my friends rogue, and thats were rage comes from.
creekar (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone