Application for holy priest

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Postby Leah (imported) on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:26 am

Reason for joining: My current guild is slowly dying of ppl not online or leaving. Since i know 2 ppl of ur guild..Vadra and Ororro, thought i might apply here. Been through all kara, gruul n 1 boss TK n SSc

Name: Leah

Char name: Lightsong

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Lightsong

Thanx for reading my application and i can be reached on....Leah , Cerine. or my main Lightsong:))

Leah
Leah (imported)

Postby Dris (imported) on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:03 pm

hi leah, thanks for the app.

your preesty is of interest to us, but could we have a few more details about the person behind the robes? it might help you to look at this link: http://backbone.8.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=608

thanks

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Postby Morollan (imported) on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Dris wrote:

could we have a few more details about the person behind the robes?

He's asking for nekkid pics now! Image

Morollan (imported)

Postby Dris (imported) on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:56 pm

Morollan wrote:

Dris wrote:

could we have a few more details about the person behind the robes?

He's asking for nekkid pics now! Image

now? you say that like it's a new thing?

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Postby Leah (imported) on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:38 pm

Have no naked pics..way to old for them too lol.

Not sure what more behind the robe u want..wear my bras with pride have 4 kids from age 14-23 lol can raid all days...tried shadow priest but really stink that way so gave that up lol...if u need more plz let me know
Leah (imported)

Postby Dris (imported) on Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:31 pm

well, we now know you're female, at least 18 Image have a mature responsible attitude, reliable i'm presuming and you pay attention to requests/instructions Image

as for us, we raid mon/tues/thurs every week, from 7pm to 10.15pm uk time, and though we don't force you to raid, if you sign up we expect you to turn up. other nights there's always stuff happening in a kara/za capacity, so you won't get bored and alts are welcome.

anyhoo, we're interested in trialling you. either myself, or our preesty class officer cheekybelle will be in touch. our trial procedure consists of some 25man raids, some 10mans and even 5mans, not to mention social activity in guildchat. this usually lasts a week or two when you'll then be accepted or not.

gl with the trial!

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Postby Highspirits (imported) on Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:42 pm

/wave

Just poking my nose in quickly, as you said you have 4 kids from 14-23... Is your account shared with them? Or is it just kept for yourself?

Reason I ask is we have had some account shares recently which has involved a nice chunk of our guild bank going missing, or talking to a players who seem the most charming in the world and then the next day an attitude which would make me drown them with some kittens (then finding out a later it was different people).

/removes pokey nose!

Highbred - Death Knight (80)

Rogues don't die, we just fade away! (Then come back as Death Knights!!)

Alts:

Highspirits - Rogue Officer(70)|Jenkins - Druid Tank(70)|Jaegar - Shadow Priest(70)|Salivor - Fury(70)
Highspirits (imported)

Postby Dimple (imported) on Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:37 pm

Indeed, the correct procedure is to just take their account and force them to start all over again if they ever choose to come back. The only downside of this is that they will call you a fool everytime you log on in future. Image

//Dimp

Grimray 70 - Hunter │ Bethesda 72 – Druid

Rascal 70 – Rogue │ Zizia 72 - Paladin
Dimple (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone