Chowan app

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Chowan app

Postby Chowan on Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Your age: 16

Your nationality: Polish

Your gender: male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): I can use vent ofc.

How long have you been playing WOW: I started in MoP but I played in WoTlK at Private serwer.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00:Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Chowan

Character class: Palladin

Character ilevel: 575ilv

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): 34 days

Character spec: Retribution

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Glyph of Double Jeopardy- Increase dmg of my next Judgenment at other Target by 20%, Glyph of Mass exorcism- Good AoE skill, Glyph of Templar's Verdict- take me 10% dmg for 6 sec.

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Strenght> Haste (Untill 50%)> Mastery ( or Crit strike)

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: I have Holy os but low ilv already.

Character tradeskill professions and levels:Engineering 600, Mining 600, 450 Tailoring ( on lock)

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... wan/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: I think I am good at Palladin Retri and I like help ppl with problems.

Previous guild(s):Revolution, The Celtic cult, Core of the Alliance

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): In Revolution dont need Mele dps, In The celtic cult done need mele dps and In Core of the alliance almost all ppl left from guild.

Reasons why you would like to join: I want meet new ppl, Play in WoW with good guild and Increase my skills at raids.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

Any alts you would like to join with: I have Warlock 563 ilv Destro.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Vibracep is my friend. He told me about this guild.
Chowan

Re: Chowan app

Postby Løyning on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Thanks for the app Chowan, we'll talk it over and be in touch! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Løyning on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:56 pm

We've discussed your application Chowan, and I'm afraid we won't be offering you a spot at this point. This is because we're not in dire need of more melee DPS right now, nor for the upcoming expansion by the looks of things.

Sorry, and all the best of luck in your search for a guild! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Løyning on Wed May 13, 2015 10:26 pm

Bumping this for you after the chat we had tonight, and bringing it up for discussion again with the officers.
We'll get back to you soon™ !
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Løyning on Fri May 15, 2015 4:29 pm

We've talked it over once more, and decided this time around that we'd like to offer you a trial spot. Catch you in-game to sort out the details!

Welcome, and good luck! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone