Boomkin aka Noobkin

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Boomkin aka Noobkin

Postby puddinpusher on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:38 am

Your age: 26

Your nationality: British

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes

How long have you been playing WOW: Since Vanilla

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Puddinpusher

Character class: Druid

Character ilevel: 506

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): 25 days

Character spec: Boomkin

"The reason my charater is only 506 pvp geared is that for a good while, well all of MoP i were unable to play all that much so i setteled for PvP and had to put raiding on the sideline.
However I've got a truck load of charaters some better geared then this boomkin aswell but then again this gear shouldn't really matter much as my application is intended for WoD
and not out MoP as it wouldn't be worth you bring it along to raids the way it is now, especially with WoD just round the corner."

Which glyphs are you using, and why:There are no glyphs that benefit dps so i'd say it's completely situational but good ones are "Rebirth, stampeding roar and stampede"
Thus these are all but utility.

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Stat priority are "Intellect, haste up to the 2nd breakpoint (10289) and then crit. Ofcourse this being
look at as if hit capped at 15% hit." Though this will all be different in patch 6.0.

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: I would probably gear resto offspec yeah open to suggestions.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Just mining currently but with the removal of profession buffs i'd make little to no difference.

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Puddinpusher/advanced
I haven't currently got no PvE gear but yeah then again this is intended for WoD.

What sets you aside from other applicants: I'm a fast learner got alot of experience with in raiding in previous expansions. Been raiding most content up to heroic level During Wrath and Cata. Played since vanilla which leaves me with a few characters
more then i'd like to think about. But that does mean i'm quite familiar with most classes and specs.

Previous guild(s): None specifically but last one that meant anything was "Semper Paratus" which was the last time i raided thus that was as a prot warrior in Cata doing Dragonsoul heroic.

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Guild disbanded and i've just been enjoying PvP since then on mutiple characters.

Reasons why you would like to join: I'd just like to find somewhere where i can fit in and enjoy raiding once more, plus i've got some good friends in your guild already.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:This one were lvl'd by me and so are all my other characters but be pleased i didn't list em all here as i have a weakness
for tripple xp :P

Any alts you would like to join with: Maybe in time but would have to wait and see as i'd mean a server transfer.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: I know Thèmask, Lezley, Lysor and Deveroux well and then there's Judgejay though he aint in your guild but i believe he joined a few raids to lend a hand as
he's one of Thèmasks friends aswell.
puddinpusher

Re: Boomkin aka Noobkin

Postby Løyning on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:49 pm

Thanks for the application, umm, fudgepacker? (sorry)
We'll talk it over and be in touch! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Boomkin aka Noobkin

Postby Løyning on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:57 pm

Rightyo, we've discussed your application. We'll keep you in as a social for now, and bump you up to a trial once WoD raiding commences. :)

Cya in the green!
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone