Rhaegon- Frost/Blood dk

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Rhaegon- Frost/Blood dk

Postby Rhaegon on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:28 pm

Your age: 28

Your nationality: Dutch

Your gender: female

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): yes

How long have you been playing WOW:6-7 yrs I think on and off

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe): yes to all
Monday 20.15-23.00:
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:
Thursday 20.15-23.00:

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Rhaegon

Character class: Death Knight

Character ilevel: 568

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): 31 days, 14 hrs, 52 mins and 42 secs!
Character spec: Frost this expansion

Which glyphs are you using, and why: anti-magic shell for great magic invulnerability! Glyph of pestilence for better spreading my diseases resulting in more dps however small though. Last glyph of dark succor as a filler, bit higher health recovery sometimes.

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Besides Strength ofc this XP crit strike and mastery

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: Blood offspec and I do have gear

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Alchemy and engineering 600

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... gon/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: I always want to (and aim for) be better than good (so thats helping the raid). On the other hand, Im plain fun to have around :D

Previous guild(s): Ag Praetorian Guards, Sintharia, Gods of War

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):Agpg I left because the raiding experience was not good anymore and no fun. Sintharia ceased to exist, merged with Gods of War and now all raiders there have left as well, so no reason to stay there.

Reasons why you would like to join: Reason I really would like to join, is that this guild has good raiding progress, I think I could make a good fit in. Also I have some friends already there, and I would love to raid with them again as it was one of the best experiences during MoP :)

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

Any alts you would like to join with: Alts I have that could join
-Thoraen, paladin
-Pandira, monk
-Sapphirah, hunter
-Sheherazade, warlock
These are my 90 ones.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Nerubian and Tova
Rhaegon

Re: Rhaegon- Frost/Blood dk

Postby Løyning on Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:24 am

Thanks for the application Rhaegon, we'll talk it over and be in touch! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Løyning on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Hey yo! We've discussed your application, and would like to offer you a trial spot. I'll try to catch you in-game to sort out the details.

Welcome and good luck! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Rhaegon on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:01 am

Great!! Catch you in-game then!
Rhaegon

Return to Joining the Backbone