Glowien - Night Elf Balance Druid

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Glowien - Night Elf Balance Druid

Postby glowien on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:42 am

Your age: 36

Your nationality: Norwegian

Your gender: F

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): I've used teamspeak, not vent. I have a microphone, yes.

How long have you been playing WOW: Since Cataclysm, but only properly since last year. My first ever raid was Siege of Orgrimmar LFR, I've only recently started doing normal raids with OpenRaid groups. I would

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: maybe
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: maybe

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Glowien

Character class: Druid

Character ilevel: 547

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): 32 days, 18 hours

Character spec: Balance

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Glyph of stars so I don't have to look like a boomkin, Prowl to be faster in prowl mode.

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Intellect and haste

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: No

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Alchemy/Herbing, to 600. All skills to max.

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ien/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: I am a friend of Nerubian!

Previous guild(s): Holy Avengers, AG Praetorian Guard

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): There aren't many people around in the guild and it's taking a lot of fun out of the game for me. It was the same in Holy Avengers.

Reasons why you would like to join: My current guild is dying and my best friend there has quit wow completely. I play a lot with Nerubian so it makes more sense to be in the same guild as him (also he's just great).

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Of course.

Any alts you would like to join with: All my alliance alts:
Mascaren (Pandaren Shaman level 90)
Moilen (Draenei Mage level 72)
Keli (Pandaren Mok level 46)
Gwimwen (Human Priest level 39)
Glowdrin (Worgen Hunter level 29)
Poillya (Worgen Rogue Level 35)
Nissefaren (Gnome Mage level 10)
Pixiesarah (NIght Elf Hunter level 13)
Glindawen (Human Warlock level 3)

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Nerubian!

I would also love to bring my partner Mansvelt into the guild, he has been playing wow for less than two months but is learning quickly, a lot quicker than I did!
glowien

Re: Glowien - Night Elf Balance Druid

Postby Løyning on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:17 am

Thanks very much for the application Glowien, we'll talk it over and be in touch when we've reached a decicion! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Løyning on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Alright Glowien, we've discussed your application, and decided that we won't be able to offer you a trial at this point. This is because our roster is already looking quite good for the upcoming expansion, and we simply wouldn't be able to squeeze you in.

As a friend of Nerubian you are welcome to a social spot however. If you'd like that, just poke me in-game at your convenience. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby glowien on Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:25 pm

That's perfectly cool, I shall ping you later!
glowien

Return to Joining the Backbone