Tralon, Warlock

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Tralon, Warlock

Postby Tralon on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:21 pm

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age: 22

Your nationality: Denmark

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes!

How long have you been playing WOW: Sence day one!

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Tralon

Character class: Warlock

Character ilevel: 491 atm.

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): with this char, only 12 hours, but have 6 lvl 90's and 4 lvl 85's

Character spec: Destro

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Glyph of deamon training, glyph of siphon life, of nightmares, of souldwell, of Verdant spheres, i just found thise best for me atm :P

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: int, crit, hit, etc.

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: atm allso destro , just other talents.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: non rly, low lvl enchanting.

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... lon/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants:
im fun, helpfull, social, experiensed gamer, name an mmo, im sure i've tryed it ^^

Previous guild(s): AC Denmark

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): no one online and active anymore ... and i now want to dedicate more to something.

Reasons why you would like to join: yesterday (07/19-14) i talked to one of your members, and he told me that this was the best guild ever, with a lot of social players and great PVE progress, and that sounded like just something for me! :D

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: i lvled all my chars from 1 till 90 ..

Any alts you would like to join with: Roidbull, Dweek (:

Are there any people in the guild that you know:
only that guy i talked to about joining.. but i can't remember what he was called -.-'
Will tank for food.
Tralon

Re: Tralon, Warlock

Postby Larkoth on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Thanks for the application Tralon, we'll discuss your application and get back to you. :)
Larkoth
Officer

Re: Tralon, Warlock

Postby Løyning on Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:20 am

Alright Tralon, we've discussed your application and decided that we won't be offering you a trial at this point.
There are a few reasons for this. One is we're going on a raidbreak soon, and inviting a new recruit right before that doesn't seem fair. Also, we're aiming to finish up some more heroic bosses before 6.0 hits live, and we simply don't have the time to gear up new raiders for that. Also, we're not in need of another warlock at this time.

Sorry, and all the best of luck in your search for a guild!
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone