Tripitaka, Feral Tank Druid

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Postby Tripitaka (imported) on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:41 am

Reason for Joining: My current guild is dieing, and my close friends Vadra and Ororro said I should apply here, for a taste of something other than continual Kara runs.

done pretty much every Heroic more than I could ever want, plus Kara, and a few PuG's to Gruul, if there's anything you want to know, drop me a /T on either of my Chars, or Sasaki, my noob priest.

Name: Taheg

Char Name:Tripitaka

Spec: 0/48/13

Professions: Maxed Alch/Herbs

armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Tripitaka

(I'll be changing those legs soon, just need a few more badges)

Also looing to Join with

Char: Khelldar

Spec: PvP noobing right now for welfare epix, but usually 17/44/0 Combat Swords, gears not great but his Dps is Image

Professions: maxed Mining/Engineering (worst grind ever)

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Khelldar

got WAY to many alts, including a high level Lock and Hunter, plus a low level Shammy and a freshly rolled priest.

thanks for reading the App, and I hope to hear from you very soon.

Tripitaka.
Tripitaka (imported)

Postby Dris (imported) on Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:25 am

hi taheg, thanks for the app.

as i mentioned to vadra last night, we're not accepting raid applications for tanks of any description at this time, as we're stuffed to the rafters with them.

however, if you wanted to join the guild as a non-raid friend of vadra/ororro we'd be happy to have you, on the understanding you would not be permitted to raid any 25man or 10man progression content with us; at the present time this means SSC, TK, MH, BT, MAGGY and ZA would not be accessible to you.

you would be entitled to sign for karazhan runs and for gruul, and the ocassional 'free-for'all' za when it happens. this won't change for the forseeable future either.

if you agree to these terms /w me in-game and we'll be happy to have you onboard.

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone