Mistweaver Application!

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Mistweaver Application!

Postby Mistinator on Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Your age: 22 (Not actually 23 as was discussed)

Your nationality: English

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes although I didn't realize Ventrillo was still around xD.

How long have you been playing WOW: I Played in Vanilla on a friends account, even did some 40man raiding. I officially started two weeks into Burning Crusade.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Mistinator (May change to Moomins if I transfer)

Character class: Monk

Character ilevel: 568 (After this week will be 569 after I upgrade gear)

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): 17days, 14hours

Character spec: Mistweaver

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Mistweaver glyphs aren't the best in the world. I use Mana Tea, Surging mist and Renewing Mist. The First glyph listed basically I think is half personal preference as it allows you to be more mobile and you can add it into a rotation. The other two I think make sense as you want to heal those who are about to die (and ofcourse the tanks)

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Haste (Until cap, there are a number of soft caps) > Crit > Mastery/Spirit. I don't think a Mistweaver needs to concentrate on Mastery or spirit as they aren't really that great. Intellect naturally comes with the gear ofcourse and especially with boosted by a lot of the current trinkets.

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: I think I have every bit of gear for windwalker, but no good weapons, I've been collecting pieces from normal for the last 6months I've been raiding.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: 600/600 Alchemy/Herb

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... tor/simple
The armory tag Doesn't work outside of your server. I've been asked by Loyning just to put the link here.

What sets you aside from other applicants: I actually play with three times as many clothes on so I don't feel like I can ever be violated after getting crushed by a boss. :P

Previous guild(s): 'Samsara', and 'Gief pie nao' was my BC guild, Brilliant name.

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): I felt like we were not getting anywhere 10man with 3 healers. I managed to do more progress pugging the raid than with the guild. They were great fun, and I did end up telling them I was quitting from raiding because at the time as I felt I needed to focus on Real life stuff, but I ended up having nothing to do and felt I was actually getting really really bored making no progress at all so I want to do heroic raiding.

Reasons why you would like to join: Seem like a nice group of people, and you seem to need healers so here I am. I want to do some Heroic raiding.

Were all of the above characters leveled by you from the start?: Yes

Any alts you would like to join with: None at the moment Maybe my hunter only because of the professions.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Nope

P.S I'm currently still looking around for guilds, I want to put this application in here now as I'm tending towards joining your guild, but I still want to look around etc if that's ok for everyone, I won't be too long making my decision if you want to put me on a trial. One factor that worries me a bit is the level of population on your server, I feel like I can live with it but it's just one of those things.
Mistinator

Re: Mistweaver Application!

Postby Løyning on Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:52 pm

As discussed, grabbed for trial.
See you in the green! :D
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone