Powertool - Warlock

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Powertool - Warlock

Postby Løyning on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Your age: 20

Your nationality: Danish

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes to both

How long have you been playing WOW: Since end TBC and right until end Cataclysm where I had a 1 year break, just started playing again 3-4 months ago

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: no (working every monday eve for the next 2 months)
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Powertool

Character class: Warlock

Character ilevel: 542

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): 8 days

Character spec: Destruction

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Glyph of Havoc for more multi target damage, Glyph of Curse of the Element for multi target damage increase, Glyph of Soulstone for better combat ress

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Intellect, Mastery and spell hit

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: Affliction but it's only for fun

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Enchanting & Tailoring, both 600

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): Powertool

What sets you aside from other applicants: Experienced raider from other expansions

Previous guild(s): None

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): None

Reasons why you would like to join: Been doing alot of flexible raiding and I want to start raiding with you guys for more personal progression

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Nope, all boosted since I couldn't be asked leveling again after my first account was lost

Any alts you would like to join with: Already in

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Dugi and Urbak. Both are very good friends of mine
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Powertool - Warlock

Postby Løyning on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:17 pm

Took the liberty of moving this app to its' own thread. We'll talk it over and be in touch soon. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone