Holy paladin

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Holy paladin

Postby dengrummefrq on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:04 pm

Your age:
33 years old

Your nationality:
Danish

Your gender:
Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen):
Yes and yes, got a 255 channel TS if needed :D

How long have you been playing WOW:
ever since beta 10 years ago

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name:
Senjutsu

Character class:
Holy/ret Paladin

Character ilevel:
DPS 549 no holy gear yet doing everythign i can to get

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game):
47 days, 10 hours, 32 minutes, 37 seconds

Character spec:
Holy/ret

Which glyphs are you using, and why:
Holy: using HoS to remove the dmg i get when i cast on others, Beacon glyph to remove the GCD, and divinity for the mana regen.
Ret: Templar´s Verdict for the dmg reduction, less dmg on me easier for the healers, Glyph of mass exorcism for a nice AoE, and the last glyph i normaly go with Hand of sacrifice, to remove the dmg i get when i cast on others

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on:
Holy: Intellect,Spirit, Haste Rating (until the 25.03% soft cap), Mastery Rating, Haste Rating (until the 34.98% soft cap), Critical Strike Rating.

Ret: Hit Rating (until the 7.5% hit cap), Expertise Rating (until the 7.5% expertise cap), Strength or Haste Rating , Mastery Rating, Critical Strike Rating.

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it:
Ret 549

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
minning(600) Engineering (600)

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... tsu/simple
i know my weapon missing enchant fixing when i come online again, my dad was in the hospital for a few months, so have been on a 2-3 month break to support my mom.

This is for my shaman, i had to hold a break around the 25/10-2013, because of IRL problems.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... %A8/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants:
I'v been raiding since Vanilla WOW,i am allways reading up on my chars, i strive to be the best and using the time before and after raid to practice on my class, if i feel i made a mistake or read something new have changed to class.
i am 100% comited to the "work" i get done, a fast learner and have it easy to adapt to new players and systems.

Previous guild(s):
Notorious, Challenge Accepted

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):
to much bitching and trouble getting raidteam on raids, always had to pug 2-3 players, sickness in the family.

Reasons why you would like to join:
Wanna join a 25 man raiding guild with progress, just wanna raid again and have fun, ofcourse with 112% focus on getting new bosses down,

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
yes

Any alts you would like to join with:
No not atm

Are there any people in the guild that you know:
Melamaze

PS: i wanna join as holy, i know i dont have any holy gear right now, puggin and so on for it, i have been playing healer for 9 years druid and shaman healer, went ret/prot to try something new but i am a healer in the heart and wanna go back to healing and in a nice a 25 man progressing guild, i am aimming for a social spot atm until i get some holy gear, so i can show u what i can do ^^, if u got any questions feel free to ask

Regards

Senjutsu
dengrummefrq

Re: Holy paladin

Postby Løyning on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Thanks for the app Sen, we'll have a word amongst ourselves to determine whether or not we have a raid spot for you; but we'll sort you a social spot regardless.

Welcome! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone