Apply to raider rank

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Apply to raider rank

Postby sauroman4 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Your age: 18

Your nationality: Danish

Your gender: male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): yes. but mic curently not working on vent

How long have you been playing WOW: since 2005 with breaks, latest that i just returned from lastet a bit over 1 year

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Tryndamir

Character class: Warrior

Character ilevel: 547

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): in game time 7 days

Character spec: Arms

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Glyph of Colossus Smash causing Colossus Smash to apply a stack of Sunder Armor Icon Sunder Armor to the target. Glyph of Intimidating Shout changes my Intimidating Shout to no longer cause the enemies to run around in fear, Instead, they will simply stand still and cause no panick.( form of extra stun). Glyph of Unending Rage giving me a less chance to hit max rage, to prevent any rage loss. are changing glyphs depending on the encounter.

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: as arms warrior i'm depending on my crits because i have a few but strong attacks whit long CD and mastery giving me an chance to do a dubble attack for 33% of my previus attack.

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: yes but not going to use it for raiding only for dungeons.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: mining 600, engineering 600

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... mir/simple
What sets you aside from other applicants: good at listening, follow instructions, got humor. dedicated.

Previous guild(s): none on this toon.

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):

Reasons why you would like to join: first i want to start raiding. and this seems a fun and good guild to join, have been with you a few times cuz you needed ppl to fill raid. second i wanner beat my mom at dps.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes

Any alts you would like to join with: Galadria and Allisiia

Are there any people in the guild that you know: yes, i know Sazzylady.(my mom)
sauroman4

Re: Apply to raider rank

Postby Løyning on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Thanks for the application Trynda, we'll talk it over and be in touch! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Apply to raider rank

Postby Løyning on Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:02 pm

Alright Trynd, we've discussed your application, and decided that we will not be offering you a raid spot at this point.
This is because we're not in need of any more warriors right now. But even if we were, I'm afraid we're not able to help gear any more people up for heroic progression right away.

Sorry, but I'll still see you in the green! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone