Application form

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Application form

Postby zzr on Thu May 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Your age: 20

Your nationality: Belgium

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes and yes.

How long have you been playing WOW: 3years with couple of breaks, and many chars.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe): Mostly it wont be a problem, if I can't make it I will know it 5-10ish days before.
Monday 20.15-23.00:
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:
Thursday 20.15-23.00:

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Zzrpitoe

Character class: Mage

Character ilevel: 566

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): With my mage: 25days.

Character spec: Frost

Which glyphs are you using, and why:
-Glyph of the Water elem: Cause of this glyph, my elemental can cast while moving (slight dps increase)
-Glyph if splitting ice: Free dmg, cause of the cleave
-Glyph of cone of cold: When not using icy veins.
-Glyph of Icy veins: when not in single target fight, for more cleave.

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on:
-Intellect for obvious reason
-Haste until cap for not wasting GCD
-Mastery for my lovely icicles

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: Im working on my offspec arcane.

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
-Tailoring (600)
-Enchanting (600)

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... e/advanced

What sets you aside from other applicants: I know my class, I like to raid. Very calm person, friendly doesn't rage over little things.
I love to raid, it's basically the only thing that I enjoy in this game. Im never to late for raid, like to juse voice com.
Always gemmed/enchanted with the best things. Flasked, potions what so.
I must say, I can't stand people who raid w/o the correct enchants (but most raiders dont stand it anyway).
I can stand critism, as long as it's no 100% rage

Previous guild(s):
Ive been in 3 guilds so far (as far as I can remember), Lightbringers Hope (Maghteridon EU), Gladiators IRL (Maghteridon EU) and the one I am currently in Sanctum Guards (Maghteridon EU).

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):
The reason I left the first one, was because I joined it for a friend because he told me that they raid much (wich they did, a few years ago).
So because I am person who want to progress in every game, I decided to leave.
The Gladiators IRL, had some issues with healers so they called the raids. I decided to leave after a few weeks.
Sanctum guards, they have 2 raiding teams. The first one is doing HC, the 2nd was almost going to HC until the full geared healers decicded to have a wow break now :(.
So they stopped with team 2. I didn't leave that guild yet.

Reasons why you would like to join:
Because I want to progress in HC, and just raid and have some fun. And I've done 25man raiding before, and I quite enjoyed it.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
Yes

Any alts you would like to join with:
Perhaps in the future my druid, that I started gearing.

Are there any people in the guild that you know:
Not yet.

Thanks for reading this,
Greetings Zzr
zzr

Re: Application form

Postby Løyning on Thu May 01, 2014 6:47 pm

Thanks for the app Zzr, we'll talk it over and be in touch soon!
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Application form

Postby Løyning on Sat May 03, 2014 10:53 am

Alright Zz, having discussed your application, we've decided to offer you a trial.
One thing we thought you should know before you transfer though, is that, as you may know, we're looking to recruit other classes aswell. This is because of a drop in attendance we've had lately, due to various circumstances. This means that some times our scheduled raids may be a little awkward in terms of signups, but we aim to raid when the signups are viable. Rest assured we are working on it though, and all should be fine soon™.
I hope this makes sense to you, and to see you online soon!

Welcome, and good luck. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone