Iamtehadman - Lvl 70 Warrior

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Postby Iamtehadman (imported) on Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:08 am

Name: Adam

Char Name: Iamtehadman

Class: Warrior

Spec: 15/8/38

Profs: Blacksmithing: 162 /Mining: 269 / First Aid: 350

(I never really took the profs that seriously with my Warrior as he was my first toon... I mainly make money from my Leatherworking on my druid for low level'd toons, or by doing Daily Q's with warrior)

I am currently in a guild known as "holy avengers"

the reason I am wanting to leave Holy Avengers and possibly join one of the best guilds on the server (not to mention one of my very good mates "Magners" told me to apply and join up) is because as much as I love the banter and the great group of people that reside in the guild, there just isn't enough instance/raid runs for my liking (well to be honest there isn't any raid runs lol)

So I know if you look on the armoury I look like a proper n00b but thats because I will be brutaly honest, I am... And I am looking to join a group that I would benefit from in experiance and hopefully get to do many raids and instances with Image

here is a link up to me on the armory:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Iamtehadman

My gear is somewhat poor I know it truly is... but I do have a range of of equip aswell so I am able to link up in a /w on WoW so you guys could possibly see what is best etc etc.

Well I have more than likely bored the be-jebus out of ya'll by now.

Thank you for reading, and considoring me for your guild.

Take care and I hope to hear off you soon Image

From Adam
Iamtehadman (imported)

Postby Dris (imported) on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:09 pm

hi adam, thanks for the app.

as i mentioned to magners last night, we're not accepting raid applications for warriors at this time, as we're stuffed to the rafters with them.

however, if you wanted to join the guild as a non-raid friend of mags we'd be happy to have you, on the understanding you would not be permitted to raid any 25man or 10man progression content with us; at the present time this means SSC, TK, MH, BT, MAGGY and ZA would not be accessible to you.

you would be entitled to sign for karazhan runs and for gruul when it happens. this won't change for the forseeable future either.

if you agree to these terms /w me in-game and we'll be happy to have you onboard.

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone