Sibel - Shadowpriest

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Sibel - Shadowpriest

Postby Sibel on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:26 pm

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age: 37

Your nationality: Swedish

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes

How long have you been playing WOW: Since 2006

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Sibel (Dragonblight (Horde))

Character class: Priest

Character ilevel: 566

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): 34 days and some

Character spec: Shadow

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Depends on the fight

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Haste to DP3 breakpoint then mastery/crit

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: Ok discogear, nothing fancy

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Alchemy (Elixir master) and tailoring, max level

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... bel/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: I guess still playing a shadowpriest sets me aside from most players nowadays! :) Quite experienced, calm and social I would say.

Previous guild(s): Insurrection (Dragonblight horde) atm. Exiles (Argent Dawn Alliance) before.

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Left Exiles because I wanted to move to a more pve focused server since we where having problems recruiting, AD is mostly a RP server. Wanted to raid 25 man again but gave Insurrection (10 man) a go. Still want 25 man though!

Reasons why you would like to join: Sounds like a healthy guild with steady progress and a solid 25 man raidteam going.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes

Any alts you would like to join with: Might transfer a warrior aswell

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Had a chat with Løyning, that´s about it!
Sibel

Re: Sibel - Shadowpriest

Postby Løyning on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:38 am

Accepted for trial. See you when you're over here! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone