Zhiraq - Holy Pally, interested in raiding again

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Zhiraq - Holy Pally, interested in raiding again

Postby Zhiraq on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:29 pm

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age: 18

Your nationality: Denmark

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): I can use Vent and I have a working microphone.

How long have you been playing WOW: Been playing since the start, only I was a complete noob in Vanilla and TBC.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Zhiraq

Character class: Paladin

Character ilevel: Currently my ilevel is 537, since I haven't raided in MoP yet.

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): 27 days

Character spec: Holy

Which glyphs are you using, and why:
1. Glyph of Hand of Sacrifice: You are able to take a lot of pressure off the tank without taking damage yourself.
2. Glyph of Divinity: It's a nice little mana boost in emergencies.
3. Glyph of Beacon of Light: Makes it easier to easily switch your Beacon between tanks.

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: For holy paladins, mastery is the most valuable stat, since it improves your healing a lot compared to the other stats.

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: My offspec is Retribution, although it's mainly for PvP, so I wouldn't rely on it too much.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: JC and Mining. Both 600.

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... q/advanced

What sets you aside from other applicants: Don't know what sets me aside really. All I can say is that I have a positive attitude, I'm friendly towards guildies and other people and I'm interested in progressing as much as possible.

Since I'm already in the guild, I decided to delete the next questions and just write a few things instead.
As you probably know, I joined the guild in Cataclysm and raided with you guys until I left for the dark side(the Horde). I recently became Alliance again, and joined the guild once again, although now as a social. Lately I've been feeling like raiding again, hence the application.
All left to say is, I hope you guys can use me, because I really enjoy raiding with you guys. If not, I'll just remain a fan cheering you on from the sideline.
Zhiraq

Re: Zhiraq - Holy Pally, interested in raiding again

Postby Løyning on Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:01 pm

Thanks very much for taking the time to write us up this new application Zhir, I'll be in touch soon! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Thouds on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:20 pm

But if they let you go raiding again... Who would be cheering them on from the sideline? :P
Thouds

Postby Løyning on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:39 am

Wb to the raiding roster :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Zhiraq on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:49 pm

Thank you very much! :)
Zhiraq

Return to Joining the Backbone