Darkkiyana Holy Paladin

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Darkkiyana Holy Paladin

Postby DragoHorse on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Your age: I'm 23years old.

Your nationality: Belgium.

Your gender: Male.

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes, and I have a micro.

How long have you been playing WOW: I started playing WoW from classic, though I only got to lvl 46 and quitted. Came back when LK began and got to 85. Quitted after a while again and came back in Cata.... :P
There I started my own guild and raided cata raids. I then became addicted to raiding. ^^

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Darkkiyana

Character class: Paladin

Character ilevel: 498

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): 21Days, 15Hours

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): I started playing as a holy specc since begin cata. Since then I love the way a holy paladin heals. I also got retri as offspec.

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Glyph of Flash of Light, the reason for that is because I use the talent Selfless Healer so when I do 3x judgements I get a free FoL heal 100% more effectiveness.
Glyph of Divine Plea, because I think its better with only 1 minut cooldown and good for burst healings.
Glyph of Divinity, give's me 10% max mana though it gives 2min more CD. But thats not a big problem as I have the talent Unbreakable Spirit wich reduces the CD of LoH by 1% each Holy Power used up to 50%.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Int / Spirit and for raiding Haste or if you want Mastery.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: I got a retri specc and is higher itemlvl.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: 600 in enchanting and 600 in BS.

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ana/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants:I'm a good healer,I rarely wipe in HC's even if the tank can't keep aggro or somthing bad happens.I just love healing so much!

Previous guild(s):
The Dark Brotherhood on Bloodhoof. (My own guild)
The Dragon Brothers on Turalyon. (Friends guild)

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): The Dark Brotherhood: Almost everyone changed server or quitted.
The Dragon Brothers: Because I want to join a raiding guild.

Reasons why you would like to join: As stated above, I love raiding and I would like to join a raiding guild. Also I choose this guild then because I have a friend in there also.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes I lvl'd it without any RaF or SoR only Heirlooms.^^

Any alts you would like to join with: Not really atm.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Yes, Allù.
DragoHorse

Re: Darkkiyana Holy Paladin

Postby Løyning on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:33 am

Thanks for your new application Darkie. We've discussed the matter, and found that we can't take you on at this point. This is because we're not in dire need of paladins of any sort atm, and even if we were, your gear is not up the the challenge of SoO heroics.

Sorry, and all the best of luck in your search for a raiding guild.
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone