Frostlady, Death Knight

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Frostlady, Death Knight

Postby Frostlady on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:41 pm

[quote="Drexx"]ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age:18

Your nationality:Croatian

Your gender:Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): I chat with my friends on Team Speak 3 all the time, I have a mic of course, I can use any program like TS3/Vent

How long have you been playing WOW:about 3 year's

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):yes
Monday 20.15-23.00:yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00:yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name:Frostlady

Character class:Death Knight

Character ilevel:545

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game):21 days 3 hours and 21 minutes

Character spec:Main/Dps/Frost

Which glyphs are you using, and why:
Glyph of Anti-Magic Shell-Becouse he absorb a lot of damage
Glyph of Dark Simulacrum-He reducing cooldown of Dark Simulacrum..
Glyph of the Loud Horn-My horn winter is increased on 1 hour.
As for minor glyphs, they are not really matter.

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on:As Dps i focus on Critical raiting/Haste/Mastery.I'am capped with hit and expertise 7.5%.I stack critical becouse i doing a lot of damage with my Obliterate.My autoattack have a chance to grant 100% critical bonus to my Obliterate.Haste->Better regeneration for my runes.

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it:yes i have Blood/Tank/525.But i dont like playing tank.

Character tradeskill professions and levels:Mining and Blacksmithing.Both benefit me nicely

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Frostlady/

What sets you aside from other applicants:I can say that I'm a friendly and patient person, I learn quickly.

Previous guild(s):Righteous Rebellion and Angel's Embrace

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):They were socials guilds, I left them in order to find a raiding guild.
Frostlady

Re: Frostlady, Death Knight

Postby Løyning on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Hey Frost, thanks for your umm, continued interest in raiding with us. We appreciate you taking the time to write the application, but unfortunately we can't offer you a raiding spot right now. This is because we simply don't need any more melee DPS at this point.

You are of course free to remain a social member, but that's all we can offer you.
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone