Lezley - Disc priest Application

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Lezley - Disc priest Application

Postby Lezley on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:41 pm

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age: You ought to know better then to ask a lady her age.

Your nationality: British

Your gender: Female

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes that I can.

How long have you been playing WOW: Been playing since Burning Crusade

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe): Yes I'll be able to attend the times given.
Monday 20.15-23.00:
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:
Thursday 20.15-23.00:

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Lezley

Character class: Priest

Character ilevel: 549

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): 40 days at level 90.

Character spec: Discipline

Which glyphs are you using, and why: I use Glyph of Prayer of Mending as it's a slight Hps increase which is always nice, other then that I use Glyph of Penance as it's handy when on the move, and then Glyph of Weakened Soul as being disc it's all about the absorbs and shields and well I need the shields for rapture in-order to sustain my mana and when done correctly one should never find oneself struggling with going oom.

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Intellect, crit, mastery and haste/spirit in that order well obviously we all need a certain about of base spirit for us to heal sufficiently but as gear starts to scale a lot better rapture does a lot for our mana. The reason crits high up there is due to the effectiveness of atonement healing and the way it works, though with me having more experience with 10man raiding rather then 25man one cannot reply fully on atonement healing as there'll be times when smart healing just doesn't cut it.

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: I have a Holy offspec but I must say I haven't really looked back after going Disc full time, as it's so much more fun in my opinion.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: I have alchemy and tailoring Max'ed out ofcourse

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Lezley/advanced I'm currently trying out a slight reforge change which is a massive drop in my spirit but it's not a definite yet as it still needs tweaking and testing.

What sets you aside from other applicants: What sets me aside.... Hmm good question, well i'm a happy and fun person when not forced to spend time with my other half as he does nothing to aggravate me :P I love to learn and are always on the lookout for improvement

Previous guild(s): Semper Paratus, Perplexity, Tribal Rage. And others but that's along time ago

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Loads of different reasons, Most of em were due to the guilds falling apart

Reasons why you would like to join: I'd like to join as we have good friends already in your guild and it would be lovely to raid with them again

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

Any alts you would like to join with: Maybe my Resto Druid but we need to discuss if we wanna transfer two charaters or just one first.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Lysor and Deveroux
Lezley

Re: Lezley - Disc priest Application

Postby Løyning on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Thanks indeed for the application Lezley, we'll have a chat and be in touch soon! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Lezley - Disc priest Application

Postby Løyning on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Alrighty, having discussed your application, we've decided to offer you both trials. However, as we've discussed before, rotations may occur every now and then, because as you said yourself, we're not in dire need of your classes atm. Should not be too much of an issue though, I reckon.

Welcome, and good luck! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone