Zoxe/Tetsic. Apply for raiding again!

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Zoxe/Tetsic. Apply for raiding again!

Postby Zoxe on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Your age: 19 years old.

Your nationality: Sweden.

Your gender: Male.

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): I have vent, will be able to listen and I don't mind speak.

How long have you been playing WOW: I started play in Wrath of The Lich King.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes. (Unless something serious has happend, like ill etc.)
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes. (Unless something serious has happend, like ill etc.)
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes. (Unless something serious has happend, like ill etc.)

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Tetsic

Character class: Druid.

Character ilevel: 517.

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): About 3 weeks.

Character spec: Restoration.

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Gylph Of Rebirth - So healers don't need to use mana, and if he get "Cr" in the wrong place he has full HP and can survive beacuse of that.
Glyph of Wild Growth - Heals an extra target if it's AoE damage.
Glyph of Revjuvenation - I use Revjuvention alot, and Nourish cost low mana.

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Int -> Haste -> Crit. (Spirit is a must).

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: I go as boomkin DPS. I play with my healing gear on it. (I am focusing alot on my resto gear). But when I get gear for it, I will use it.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Alchemy 525. Leather Working 525.

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... sic/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: Uhm, I know my class really good - I get very good criticism from others when I pug etc. I know when I can use my CD's on a diffrent way (What I think).

Previous guild(s): Angels of The North. A swedish guild that was active in Wotlk. They helped me alot in Wow. But they were not a (Serious raiding guild).

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Beacuse I want to raid serious.

Reasons why you would like to join: I am already in it. [; But yeah, I wanna raid again. Take it more serious, I don't like pugs.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes.

Any alts you would like to join with: I am with them in the guild already. :D

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Yeah, I know and remember the ones that was active in Cata. And Iv'e been talking with some of the guildies. :)

If you want to you can see med here: https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.o.oller :D
Zoxe

Return to Joining the Backbone