Tova disc priest

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Tova disc priest

Postby tova on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Your age:40

Your nationality:Greek

Your gender:Lady

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen):yes

How long have you been playing WOW:this toon for 68 days

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):yes 2 of them definetely
Monday 20.15-23.00:yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00:maybe

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name:Tova

Character class:disc priest (offspec shadow but not good at it)

Character ilevel:515

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game):36 days

Character spec:disc

Which glyphs are you using, and why:penance for extra healing whilke moving, power word shield for some extra healing whilst bubbling, smite for some extra dps since im palying atonement

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on:lately im focusisng to haste crit and lastly mastery

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it:i do have shadow off spec 504 ilvl

Character tradeskill professions and levels:alchemist and inscription (both maxed)

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ova/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants:my transmog ? ;)

Previous guild(s):Ag Praetorian guard

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):personal reasons

Reasons why you would like to join:havent tried 25 man raiding since wrath ( was playing horde then :P) , im looking for a new home, relaxed and steady progression and good people as guildies

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:yes

Any alts you would like to join with:well they r plenty so lets begin 1) nerubiona lvlv 90 druid 2)unakite lvlv 90 paladin 3) genbu l;vlv 90 monk 4)zephyranth lvlv 90 warlock 5)suzaku lvlv 72 hunter and 6)liaratsoni lvl 31 shaman

Are there any people in the guild that you know:no. only Loyning which i saw her recruit message in trade

P.S: i will heal for cookies :)
tova

Re: Tova disc priest

Postby Løyning on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Hey again Tova, thanks a lot for the application! We'll discuss it and be in touch when we've reached a verdict. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Tova disc priest

Postby Løyning on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:50 am

Having discussed your application, we've decided to offer you a trial. I'll be in touch in-game tomorrow to sort out the details.

Welcome, and good luck! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone