Hunter Application

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Hunter Application

Postby seansanders on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:07 pm

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age:23

Your nationality:England

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): I have vent and a microphone

How long have you been playing WOW: Since Vanilla but learnt to play in BC (Not getting lost around a zone)

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00:Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00:Maybe as I might be 15-30 minutes late for that one

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Seansanders Currently on the realm Silvermoon.

Character class: Hunter

Character ilevel: 522 currently

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): At 90 currently 53 days

Character spec: Survival

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Animal bond because I love getting healed more. Liberation because I love getting healed when I disengage. Glyph of No Escape as it provides more chance to crit on targets inside the trap. Then the lesser ones are pretty ones like fireworks

What stats do you think it is important for your character to focus on: Hit cap and exp cap. Agility, Crit Haste

Do you have an offspec and do you have gear for it: BM and only really use it for questing on things that require a more demanding tank pet

Character tradeskill professions and levels: JC and LW for buffs both at 600

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... s/advanced

What sets you aside from other applicants: I am in love with a French singer called Alizee and believe she is an angel and that's maybe the only difference between me and everyone else. I guess the rest of your applicants are from the same realm and I'm currently on Silvermoon I guess this shows dedication and how much I want to be in it as I'm willing to transfer server to join.

Previous guild(s): Levitate

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Levitate the guild I am currently in is dying slowly and I'm an officer in it and after attempts of trying to make it active and raiding at the cost of slow progression through most of MOP I have decided it's time to join another guild.

Reasons why you would like to join: I want to be apart of a 25man guild which is quite rare to find nowadays on some servers. My previous realm Wildhammer has none at all anymore.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes they were.

Any alts you would like to join with: Not yet but I could level some

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Not yet but hopefully I can get to know you all.

I would also like to say again that I might not be able to make it on time on Thursdays and that I will be 15-30 minutes late. But I can join once i'm on if I am needed to.
seansanders

Re: Hunter Application

Postby Løyning on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:31 pm

Thanks for the application dude, we'll talk it over and be in touch soon! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Løyning on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Hey again Sean. Having discussed your application, we've decided to offer you a trial. Please be in touch in-game or here when you're over on Turalyon, and we'll sort out the details then. :)

Welcome, and good luck!
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby seansanders on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:09 am

Thanks be over as soon as I can and looking forward to it. When do you expect me to be there by?
seansanders

Postby Løyning on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:16 am

Sooner will be better than later. Our first upcoming raid is Monday night, would be nice to have you briefed and ready by then. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone