dps warrior - humanfemale

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

dps warrior - humanfemale

Postby humanfemale on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:41 pm

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age: 21, turning 22 in a few weeks.

Your nationality: Sweden

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen):
Yes and yes, and i must admit that i might not be that most talk active guy in the world, but i try my best.

How long have you been playing WOW:
I have been playing for a long time now.. a bit too long to be honest, but since midd'ich vanilla.
Glad that i started playing in vanilla too, proud to be apart of somewhat that has a nostalgia feeling about it.
And i must admit that i'm very happy that i've been able beat the legendary onyxia back in vanilla, always makes me smile when i think about it.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Humanfemale

Character class: Warrior

Character ilevel: Atm 503

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): 36 days

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec):
Atm am i only specced as furry, and why i chose that spec is duo to have being specced as arms for so long.. made me want to try out furry and it fitted me much better in mist of pandaria.
And of course my passion is to dps.

Which glyphs are you using, and why:
Used glyphs atm are:

Major glyphs:
Glyph of death from above, always handy to have 15seconds less on + does some bonus damage (aoe)
Glyph of raging wind, for the times when needed some extra aoe damage
Glyph of unending rage, alternating this glyph with (recklessness and rude interruption)

What do you think is important for your character to focus on:
As always hit/expertise cap
1.Crit/2.Mastery/3.Haste

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it:
i unfortunate do not have an offspec atm, no.

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
Blacksmithing 600
Reason for picking up blacksmithing is for the great opportunity to put an socket on both bracer and gloves.
Engineering 600
My engineering do have some benifits on my gear in different ways for example (synapse springs) increases my highest primary stats by 1920 for 10 seconds, and among that does engineering have some cool stuff to operate with.

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ale/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants:
A very hard question to answer.. but i would say that i'm a very dedicated person.
I do take things very seriously but at the same time it's just a game in the end, i can't come up with something else to say sadly, without it sounding like i'm the best flippin world of warcaft player in the world, but yeah.. I'm a trustworthy guy.

Previous guild(s): Revolution, Fragment

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s):
I were in Fragment for some time but i unfortunately had some major problems with my computer, so when i was back and ready for raiding again, were my place in the team filled and i didn't want to be a burden for them to replace me and put someone else out, so i decided to leave Fragment with a smile on my face and carry on.
And now i'm currently in Revolution but this guild dosn't really suite me for many reasons but i can't mention any of them without sounding like a horrible person, so my answer to that would be that revolution isn't my kind of guild.

Reasons why you would like to join:
I'm currently looking for a mature raiding guild, my goal is not to find a hardcore guild on turalyon, in a way i'm looking for a guild that needs me, sounds odd but that's the truth.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
Yes, wouldn't trust anyone else being on my account..

Any alts you would like to join with:
Not much for alts really but i do got some "proffesion characters"
I mainly just want to have one character, so that all my focus goes to that one.
Being commited to optimize my one and only character is the goal.

Are there any people in the guild that you know:
I do not know anyone in the devil's backbone. no.

If you got any questions, i'm all ears.
humanfemale

Re: dps warrior - humanfemale

Postby Dris on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:53 am

Cheers for the app - we'll take a look and get back to you

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Re: dps warrior - humanfemale

Postby Løyning on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Having talked it over, we've decided to offer you a trial. We'll be in touch in-game. :)

Good luck!
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone