Feral Druid Application

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Feral Druid Application

Postby jiera on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:44 pm

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER-

HI there, Its Jay here. Quite possibly some of you will remember me, if not I will throw out a lil bit about me. I am 28yrs young. I work for Virgin atlantic heading up a section where I pretend that i work too hard^^ Im up for a laugh and I know this guild doesnt dissapoint

Your age:
Your nationality:
Irish
Your gender:
Male
Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen):
yes indeedy
How long have you been playing WOW:
far too long- been playing warcraft for 12years or so now (wow worrying when you think about it)

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: YEs

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Jiera

Character class: Druid- Feral Kitty

Character ilevel: 482

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): 4 chars at 90 so quite a while

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): i play feral kitty. This for me is the most responsive spec imo where I feel that I can push my potential damage to its limits while all the while keeping up utility in the shapes of innervates for healers- contant heals on the tank if needed (every 6secs roughly) - raid cds such as tranq or battle rez.

It just does it all and makes a damn fine figure while doing it^^

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Savagery :for the bonus savage roar whenever needed which is a dps increase
cat form: for making the healers a lil happier with me when i receive extra healing:)
and lastly Shred : which is important as it is not always possible to be behind target as kitty

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: pushing out consistantly high damage while helping out quite a bit on the healing. Also not standing in stupid but helping out whatever way i can.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: yes i have a healing kit as That was what I was helping out the raid group with mostly on my druid.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Alchemy and Herbs full lvl

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): jiera

I would like to point out my gear currently is quite poor- i was playing dk tank and arcane mage while playing resto druid to help out the group^^ so my feral gear suffered. I plan to be geared(never carried) within 2 weeks. I hope you can see past that to what I can bring with a lil time. Thanks

What sets you aside from other applicants: I think my level of performance with my feral sets me apart. In cata During firelands and dragonsoul I was top 20 in each boss encounter on WOL for normal and hc modes for feral coming to a high of rank 6 on wol for Deathwing hc for weeks on end , rank 9 as feral tank in firelands hc , rank 11 as resto on spine hc and rank 19 as boomkin doing lootship hc.

I love my druid , every spec of it. I believe my feral spec is my best option and would love a chance to play it with ye.
I also love pvp- have quite a few acomlishments in that (1v7 tol barad which was mentioned on realm forums was quite fun^^)

Previous guild(s): OBR - Backbone - Myth - Cold fusion

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): obr disbanded - loved backbone only left to give horde a go with irl friends (had never played horde before) - myth i left due to work hours and not allowing me to make raids. and Finaly COld Fusion hc team disbanded and horde side is slightly dead these days:(

Reasons why you would like to join: I have great memories there, I loved the atmosphere and would be very grateful if you could have lil old me back in your home. I know quite a few of ye and hope can have a laugh

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes indeedy

Any alts you would like to join with: quite possibly although most chars are on horde atm - i plan to bring over quite a few soon.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: yups quite a few i believe (dont hold that against me^^) I hope to make this my home for good in wow,
jiera

Re: Feral Druid Application

Postby Løyning on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:23 am

Thanks for the re-application J, we'll be in touch soon! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Toad on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:45 pm

Toäd approves of this.
Toäd
Toad

Postby Cheekybelle on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:01 pm

I think I remember you..
It's a lot like nuts and bolts - if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans
Cheekybelle
Officer

Postby Løyning on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:34 pm

Having discussed the application, we've decided to welcome you back! Cya in-game to sort out the details. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone