Galejens(hunter) application

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Postby Galejens (imported) on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:06 pm

Hi! I am a lvl 70 hunter with the name of Galejens. My current spec is Survival/MM 0/20/41, but respec is np.

My proffesions are skinning and LW.

You can check out my armory profile here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Galejens

My raiding experiens consist of almost all of Karazhan and a wipe at the first boss in Gruul.

Some general information about me and why i want to join the guild:

Im a 18 year old kid from Horten, Norway. I moved to this server to play with my friends. One of them is in this guild btw (drokith, priest) he told me about how great the guild is and how much fun it is to raid with a lot of skilled ppl. And I thiought that i had to try it out for myself.

So I hope you would consider me:D
Galejens (imported)

Postby Dris (imported) on Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:56 am

hi gale, thanks for the app, but we're currently over-subscribed with raiding hunters. i can offer you a position in the guild as drok's friend but it will mean that, unless class numbers change, we'll have to accept you as a non-raider. this means you'll have access to karazhan and the gruul alt runs when they happen, but nothing further than that.

if this is acceptable to you, contact me in-game.

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone