Bergelmir - Hunter

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Bergelmir - Hunter

Postby Bergelmir on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Your age:40

Your nationality:british/irish

Your gender:Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen):Yes although I don't speak much as the accent makes women hassle me...then I wake up.

How long have you been playing WOW:Since beta....far too long.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00:Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00:Yes

(in truth this may vary weekly due to work commitments, I'm in the public sector so it may not be work but there's always time for meetings)

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name:Bergelmir

Character class:Hunter

Character ilevel:484 - only started playing again in January after a 1 year break so not had much chance to max available gear.

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game):Assuming its 90 but last time I dared look it was over 1 years play time and that was about 2 years ago....too scared to look again.

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec):Beast mastery - I've got 3 hunters, 2 at 90 and 1 at 85. I obviously love the class but do tend to enjoy my single target dps and always choose the fotm spec if it provides the best result. MM is my favored spec.

Which glyphs are you using, and why:Marked for Death as too lazy to keep hitting mark and don't want to waste a global cd on it. Detterance as the damage reduction can be handy. Animal bond for the additional healing. Cheetah, tame beast and stampede for minor with the latter chosen to stop growl slipping in.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on:Big numbers and not standing in fire.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it:Currently sticking on BM but planning on incorporating SV.

Character tradeskill professions and levels:Enchanting and Jewelcrafting and all secondary proffs at max.

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Bergelmir/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants:I hate drama and just like a steady reliable state play at a regular pace. I used to have a reputation for very good dps but I prefer to be modest and just try my best.

Previous guild(s):Virtue (Twisting Nether Officer), Mithril Circle (Twisting Nether Officer then GM), and a few others mainly just for the social.

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Guilds died which was a serious shame as they were old and a really good community.

Reasons why you would like to join: I was really impressed by the guild attitude that was conveyed in the Turalyon forum. I would like to raid again but I want an atmosphere where it's still a game and not a life choice.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes too skint to pay others to do it for me.

Any alts you would like to join with:Got a few on turalyon at 85 which i use mostly for tradeskills so if they can have a home it's cool but no biggie. Perdissa,Psirene,Bergelmïr

Are there any people in the guild that you know:Afraid not
Bergelmir

Re: Bergelmir - Hunter

Postby Løyning on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Thanks a lot for the application and the brief chat we had earlier on Bergelmir, we'll look it over and be in touch!

Cheers, Loy.
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Løyning on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:05 am

Having discussed your application, we've decided we'd like to offer you a trial!

We'll be in touch in-game asap to sort out the specifics.

Best of luck sir!
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Dris on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:12 am

'What do you think is important for your character to focus on:Big numbers and not standing in fire.'

i like you, see you in-game 8)

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Postby Toad on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Dris wrote:'What do you think is important for your character to focus on:Big numbers and not standing in fire.'

d

You should give those two things a try as well dris, you might like it ;)
Toäd
Toad

Postby Dris on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Hahahaha

Surprised you can remember... It's been so long since you raided... ;P

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Return to Joining the Backbone