Frosty Dk

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Frosty Dk

Postby Sazzylady on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:01 pm

About me:

Nationality: from Denmark

Can you use Vent: yes i can use Vent, Ts3 or skype, i do have a mic, i'm a woman, need to talk :lol:

Will you be abel to attend Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00:
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:
Thursday 20.15-23.00:
I can raid all of the mentioned nights. ( i got no life :lol: )

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Sazzylady

Character class: Frosty Dw DK

Character ilevel:484/483, need new weapons and trinkets.

How long have you been level 90 (use /played in-game): total time played: 208 days, 8 houers. totaltime played this lvl 20 days (damm i really got no life)

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): Frost dw, atm it's bedst dps dealer according to Noxxic.

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Major glyphs: Anti-Magic, extra protection, Dark Simulacum can be a nice extra dps. Shifting Presences, if i need to have Unholy or even blood it's good i dont loose to much rp.. Minor Glyphs: Resilient grip, came in handy in Dragon Soul, nasty littel Twilight Sappers..( still have nightmares bout them :lol: ). Tranquil Grip, dont need to make healers job harder if i need to grip a mob. Army of the Dead, they are nice littel helpers but makes tanks job hard if they are taunting the mob..

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: well, do dps, help interrupt when i can and keep out of nasty stuff on floor.. :D

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: no i do not have off-spec

Character tradeskill professions and levels:Bs/ enchant, max lvl. My secondary skilles are max lvl too..

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ady/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: Hmm, i dunno, i have humor, i help where and when i can, i always come prepared for the raid, have watched the video, made flaskes and food..

Previous guild(s): Have been in a few, i started playing on Lightnings Blade, moved from there to Ravencrest with the guild SeVeN, shortly after Pandaria was released i moved here, i am not into pvp and there came alot of that with crz so i moved to be free of that..

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Well, i left SeVeN first cuz of the crz and that they got to much into themselfs, was more important for them to get rdy for Pandaria, make gold, than help guildmates..

Reasons why you would like to join:I am mising the raiding aspect of the game and i wanner be challenged and grow with the experience

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes this have only been played by me. And i wanner mention that in all the 4 years i have played i have never been hacked..

Do i know any in guild: no not atm, but i hope so.. :-)

Regards
Sazzylady

P.s if any further questions you are always welcome to contact me in-game.. :-)
Sazzylady

Re: Frosty Dk

Postby Løyning on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:25 pm

Thanks for the nice app Sazzy, we'll talk it over and be in touch either here or in-game. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Frosty Dk

Postby Løyning on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Having discussed your application, we've decided to offer you a trial. One of us will be in touch in-game and sort out the details.

Best of luck! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone