Want to join Guild and Raid team.

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Want to join Guild and Raid team.

Postby DragoHorse on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:09 pm

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age: I'm 23years old.

Your nationality: Belgium.

Your gender: Male.

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes I can join the vent servers and I am able to talk too.

How long have you been playing WOW: I started playing WoW from classic, though I only got to lvl 46 and quitted. Came back when LK began and got to 85. Quitted after a while again and came back in Cata.... :P
There I started my own guild and raided cata raids. I then became addicted to raiding. ^^

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Though as it is normal, something could happen that I cant show up irl. But I will always let someone know!

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Darkkiyana

Character class: Paladin

Character ilevel: Atm 476

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): I guess you mean 90 now? ^^
9days 17hours and 31minuts.

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): I started playing as a holy specc since begin cata. Since then I love the way a holy paladin heals. I also got retri as offspec though no decent gear for raiding.

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Glyph of Flash of Light the reason for that is because I use the talent Selfless Healer so when I do 3x judgements I get a free FoL heal 100% more effectiveness.
Glyph of Divine Plea just because its like only 5sec cast time and I recieve no down effect heal.
Glyph of Illumination, atm I have a crit build just because its easy for HC's and very fast while doing 40 - 50k dps on a boss and keeping everyone healed. I will change this when I will do raids and go to a more effective raid build. Then I will go for the Glyph of Divinity, give's me 10% max mana though it gives 2min more CD. But thats not a big problem as I have the talent Unbreakable Spirit wich reduces the CD of LoH by 1% each Holy Power up to 50%.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Int / Spirit and for raiding Haste or if you want Mastery.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: I got a retri specc though not decent gear enough for raiding ilvl 452.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: 600 in enchanting and 600 in BS.

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Darkkiyana/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: I dont wanna brag but it is a question! xD
I'm a really good healer I think, I always stay way on first place in LFR with healing. Meaning second place has like 30k hps I'll have 50 - 60k. Also I rarely wipe in HC's even if the tank can't keep aggro.
I just love healing so much!

Previous guild(s):
The Dark Brotherhood on Bloodhoof. (My own guild)
The Dragon Brothers on Turalyon. (Friends guild)

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): The Dark Brotherhood: Almost everyone changed server or quitted.
The Dragon Brothers: Because I want to join a raiding guild.

Reasons why you would like to join: As stated above, I love raiding and I would like to join a raiding guild. Also I chose this guild then because I have a friend in there also.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes I lvl'd it without any RaF or SoR only Heirlooms.^^

Any alts you would like to join with: Not really atm.

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Yes, Allù.
Last edited by DragoHorse on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DragoHorse

Re: Want to join Guild and Raid team.

Postby Løyning on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Thanks for the application Dark, we'll have a look and be in touch either here or in-game. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Venja on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:54 pm

Decent enough app.

Talks the talk, but can he walk the walk? :p
Venja

Postby Løyning on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Alright Dark, after discussing your application we've decided to offer you a trial. I'll be in touch in-game soon to sort out the details, and dump some information on yo' ass.

Best of luck!
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Dris on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Imma call you Anna. Hope that's cool ;)

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Postby Allu on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:59 pm

LoL, even worse than mine
H.O.M.E.W.O.R.K. = Half Of My Energy Wasted On Random Knowledge
Allu

Postby DragoHorse on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:19 am

Thanks for the trial!
And sure call me whatever you want. XD
DragoHorse

Postby Vyps on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:37 am

Dris wrote:Imma call you Darkkii. Hope that's cool ;)

d

:o
Vyps

Return to Joining the Backbone