Application to join

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Application to join

Postby slats on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:55 pm

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age: 34

Your nationality: British

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen):
Yes

How long have you been playing WOW:
Started playing about 7 years ago now. I have been away from the game since december as my guild went over to SWTOR and i enjoyed playing with them so went to but after a bad experience and a quike few weeks on guild wars 2 i am missing my first love in mmos and want to come back. i am re installing on my new computer as i write this and will be back in game very soon.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: slatsf

Character class: shaman ele / resto

Character ilevel: 382

i have 85 in warrior, dk, druid and paladin so could transfer one of them if they are need more by the guild.

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): not sure exact as not subbed in but he was 85 within 7 days of cata. if i remember i had about 500 days palyed in total

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): ele/restro i love dpsing and healing happy to do both and happy to switch mid raid as required.

Which glyphs are you using, and why: armory is a bit out of date but i always spec the best glyphs to max dps or hps

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: depends on my role in the raid if dpsing then giving my all and not standing in the fire, i am not a meter hore and will target the primary target. if healing i love to group heal dont like to lose anyone.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: yep all ways gear them both

Character tradeskill professions and levels: jewelcrafting 530, enchanting 525

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... tsf/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: i am a team player and love the challanges of the raid

Previous guild(s): been with Athan @ balnazzar now for 2 patches

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): still there but not activly playing and the main guild has gone on to other games.

Reasons why you would like to join: i am coming back to the game after a year out and am looking for a good guild that raids and has a good social side as thats very important to me.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes

Any alts you would like to join with: i will bring them all across as i can afford the server transfers

Are there any people in the guild that you know: yes Drarr (craig)
slats

Re: Application to join

Postby Løyning on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:53 am

Thanks a lot for the application, we'll have a word and be in touch. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: Application to join

Postby Dris on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:00 pm

we've had a word. we'll be in touch.

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Return to Joining the Backbone