Loelia, Mage application

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Loelia, Mage application

Postby notnaftw on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi, I'm making an application mostly for joining your guild in Mists of Pandaria.

ABOUT YOU, THE PLAYER BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Your age: 19

Your nationality: Swedish

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes, I have mic

How long have you been playing WOW: Since 2007

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe): Yes
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Loelia

Character class: Mage

Character ilevel: 390

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): 13 days, but this have not been my main, I lvled it up quickly and started gearing it. But it will be my main in MoP.

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): I play fire, mostly because I think it's more fun than arcane, and frost is really bad for PvE

Which glyphs are you using, and why: I use Glyph of Fire Blast, so that it spreads my Living Bomb. Glyph of Combustion, dmg buff. Glyph of Evocation, good to gain back health fast.

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Mainly 1 target dmg, but also good in AoE trash because of the Glyph of Fire Blast.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: My offspec is Frost(for pvp)

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Skinning (525)

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Loelia/simple

What sets you aside from other applicants: I'm a experienced player, I'm good at my class and I speak really good english (not fluently tho)

Previous guild(s): Now I'm a member of Insanity, it's just a social guild.

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): I want a PvE guild, and I want to raid.

Reasons why you would like to join: I have some friends in the guild and they said it's a really good and mature guild.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes, I have leveled all of my characters.

Any alts you would like to join with: No

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Luenas and Detweiler
notnaftw

Re: Loelia, Mage application

Postby Løyning on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Heya Loelia, thanks a lot for the application! We'll discuss it and be in touch.

:)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Jarl on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:13 pm

I just have an issue with the statement "really mature guild"...

....BOOBIES!!!!
Jarl

Postby Dris on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:53 pm

jarly, you're obsessed with your boobies. put them away, and move on - k?

k.

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Postby Løyning on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Having discussed your application, we've decided to offer you a spot. We'd like to start you out as a social player at first, allowing you to join alt runs and other various shenanigans. When convenient we'd also be up for starting you on a trial for a raidspot.

Will be in touch in-game. Welcome! :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone