Eone - Shadow priest

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Eone - Shadow priest

Postby Eone on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:59 am

Your age: young adult :P
Your nationality: pure blood European.
Your gender: female.

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): yes.

How long have you been playing WOW: since the middle of LK.

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Eone
Character class: Priest
Character ilevel: 395

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): 69 days
Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): Shadow - because i am BAD girl ^^
Which glyphs are you using, and why: the proper ones ;)
What do you think is important for your character to focus on: be the part of the team.

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: holy (390 ilvl including pvp pieces) for emergency situation.
Character tradeskill professions and levels: max skilled elixir master / enchanter

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear): Eone

What sets you aside from other applicants: probably nothing, like everyone else i want spend time in nice company.
Previous guild(s): COTA
Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): No room in raid group for dps. Was healing my resto shamy alt but we have like shamans, hunters and warriors in this time only – this was not work. I decided to find place where i will be more useful.
Reasons why you would like to join: I want to be a real Bwner. Can wait for a place.
Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes.
Any alts you would like to join with: yes.
Are there any people in the guild that you know: Senea (my rlf), few other in progress.
Eone

Re: Eone - Shadow priest

Postby Løyning on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Thanks a lot for the application Eone, we'll have a discussion and be in touch as soon as we've reached a conclusion. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Løyning on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Having discussed your application and already seen you in action a couple of times, we've decided to offer you a trial. I'll try to catch you online some time soon and sort out the specifics. Good luck. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby Eone on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Thank you.
Eone

Return to Joining the Backbone