apply

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

apply

Postby Jassey on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:26 pm

hey im jassey im 15 from im a male yes a do have vent got a mic ive played for 2½ years yes i can all the days
char name is jassey
its a shaman
its level 395
its been lvl 85 for 8 days 21 hours 4 minuttes 36 sec
Glyph of Lava Burst,Glyph of Lightning Bolt,Glyph of Unleashed Lightning,Glyph of Lightning Shield,Glyph of Healing Stream Totem thats the one http://www.noxxic.com says i should use
int mastery and haste
my os is resto lvl 393 i can do 20k hps max
prof jc 132 bs 332
Jassey]
previous guild was creed
reason for leaving its disbanded
i would like to raid ds hc
ive leveled all my chars my self
no i dont have any alts i would like to join on
i have talked to løyning
Last edited by Jassey on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jassey

Re: apply

Postby Løyning on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Hey again Jassey, thanks a lot for the, umm, application. You seem to have missed the 'Please read before applying' thread at the top of the recruitment section here, as well as the application template. If you'd try to fill out the template to give us a more detailed application to go by, we will at least do you the favour of considering it.

However you should know, if I haven't told you in one of our two previous chats in-game, that we are on an official raiding break until the start of August.

Cheers, and good luck again. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Re: apply

Postby Løyning on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Thanks for altering the application a little bit for us Jassey, and for taking the time to apply. Having discussed your application to some extent, we've come to the unfortunate conclusion that we are not able to offer you a trial at this point. This is mainly because you seem a little bit too young and inexperienced when it comes to playing and interacting with others on both social and raiding levels, and as such we have a hard time finding a place for you in our guild.
There were also some concerns about your character in general, for example non-maxed professions and missing enchants.

Apologies, and all the best of luck in your search for a new home.

Kind regards, Løyning and the rest of TDB. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone