Faeri Warlock Application

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Faeri Warlock Application

Postby faeri on Mon May 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Your age: 42

Your nationality: English

Your gender: Male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen): Yes to both

How long have you been playing WOW: 7yrs

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00: Yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00: Yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Faeri

Character class: Warlock

Character ilevel: 390

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): 15 days

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): Affliction for good sustained dps and play style

Which glyphs are you using, and why: Unstable Affliction, Haunt , Corruption. Best current for dps

What do you think is important for your character to focus on: Keeping up dots on targets and sustained dps

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: PvP Affliction for a few BGs

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Enchanting and Tailoring both 525

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... eri/simple
What sets you aside from other applicants: Nothing really im a modest player. I am not a noob but not Hardcore and sit happily in the middle. Willing to learn but always do my best

Previous guild(s): The Core Within

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): Current in above but unhappy with attitude and direction

Reasons why you would like to join: A more social experience and raids with an established guild with a good reputation.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes , no ebays here

Any alts you would like to join with: I have 7 alts (5 lvl 85s and 2 lower ones)

Are there any people in the guild that you know: Spikestryke
faeri

Re: Faeri Warlock Application

Postby Dris on Tue May 15, 2012 2:24 am

thanks for the app fae, we'll have a good read and a think, and someone will be in touch either via the forum or in-game

gluck!

d
Dris
The Big Boner

Postby Løyning on Thu May 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Hey again Faeri. We've decided that we'd like to offer you a trial. Will try to be in touch in game asap - and please check your inbox here on the forums for an appropriately detailed briefing on what you need to know about raiding with TDB.

Best of luck!
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby faeri on Sun May 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Thanks , I have been popping on but not seen any officer online. Also with Diablo 3 i expect many are on that too as I have been so hope to catch up soon.
faeri

Return to Joining the Backbone