shadow priest

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

shadow priest

Postby squidfeet on Sun May 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Your age: 17

Your nationality: British

Your gender: male

Can you use Vent and do you have a microphone (you don't need to speak to join but we do need you to listen):
Yes i have vent and mic:)
How long have you been playing WOW:
3 years

Will you be able to attend the raids (answer yes, no or maybe):
Monday 20.15-23.00:yes
Tuesday 20.15-23.00:yes
Thursday 20.15-23.00:yes

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name:Squidfeet

Character class:Priest

Character ilevel: 381

How long have you been level 85 (use /played in-game): 14 hours:S

Character spec (please explain why you chose this spec): Shadow, as it's the only viable dps spec for priests

Which glyphs are you using, and why: mind flay, shadow word: pain and shadow word: death for maximum dps

What do you think is important for your character to focus on :maximising sustainable dps whilst being able to follow tactics

Do you have an offspec, and do you have gear for it: yes discipline and yes i have gear

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Tailoring 500, enchanting 410 getting up atm

Make sure to give us an armory link using the armory button above inserting your character name between the tags (please log off in your PvE gear):squidfeet

What sets you aside from other applicants: i'm experienced and am big on theory crafting pushing my character to the limits

Previous guild(s): The phoenix reborn, seven, six pack

Reason(s) why you left previous guild(s): unable to raid due to personal things

Reasons why you would like to join:I would like to join because you all seem like nice people whiling to have fun aswell as get progress

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:yes

Any alts you would like to join with: I have 7 85s so which ever ones are welcome:)

Are there any people in the guild that you know: yes, i know greg/ferliitute IRL i recruited him infact:) i also know physco the hunter from skype and doing arena with him:)
squidfeet

Re: shadow priest

Postby Løyning on Sun May 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Thanks for the app Squidfeet, we'll have a look and a chat, and be in touch once we've reached a conclusion. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Postby squidfeet on Sun May 06, 2012 9:02 pm

okay, thankyou:)
squidfeet

Postby Løyning on Mon May 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Hey again Squid. We've discussed your application, and decied that we'd like to offer you a social spot for now, until you've got good enough gear to start a proper trial in both normal and heroic DS25.
We'll try and catch you online for an invite and an introduction!

Best of luck. :)
Recruitment monkey!
Løyning
Officer

Return to Joining the Backbone