Screem, BM hunter application

Think you've got what it takes to join The Devils Backbone? Post your details in here and we'll get back to you

Moderators: Drexx, Løyning

Postby Screem (imported) on Thu May 22, 2008 6:02 pm

Hi, my character name is Screem and my class is hunter.

My talent spec is BM: 41/20/0 what is most suitable for raiding

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Screem

Raiding experience

- pre-TBC:

none

- TBC:

I've cleared whole kara, still like it and unfortunately still need rep from there

I've done Zul Aman a few times, came untill the 4th boss(I think).. Jan Alai , but haven't downed him though

I've downed Gruul and Maggy, before the patch Image

Tempest keep.. have been there a couple of times, tried Void Reaver and Solarian, but haven't downed them.. I don't know what the problem there was, but unfortunately some people have problems with the beams and boms there

SSC, did 3 bosses there, Hydros, Lurker and Leothras. Hydros went well, but didnt downed him I've downed Lurker several times, but I hate him because of the water, I'm still looking for a ladder to get out of it.. hehe I've done Leothtras once, I know the tacts, but that try I didn't knew that the inner demon is such a pain for a hunter. Had no idea it was immune for pet and how to deal with him, so I couldnt down him when I was almost out of mana but I've looked it up and I think I'll know what to do now Image

I can go to raids in the weekend(inc friday) and on wednesday, but because I'll swtich jobs very soon I think it could be almost all days.

Why do I want to join you?

I'm searching for a raidguild atm, but I want it to be a friendly guild too. I checked the progress of mutiple guilds and browsed many forums. I've chosen TDB to apply for because it seems to me it's fun to be in the guild although there is some serious raiding going on in the meantime Image

Tell us a little something about yourself:

I'm Alex and I'm 16 years old. I live in Dordrecht in Nederland, I go to school and I work in the evenings at a supermarket. Although I'm going to work in a carehouse in the summer ^^. I love to go out, play football and play wow. I still can do this all in my spare time luckely At school things are going fine and I next year I'll (hope to ) graduate.
Screem (imported)

Postby Dris (imported) on Thu May 22, 2008 6:40 pm

thanks for the app skreem; our hunter officer is currently on leave atm, trapped in diy hell, so i'll check out your spec and contact you in-game at the first opportunity (busy with work atm)

d

WOWJUTSU TDB Ranking
Dris (imported)

Return to Joining the Backbone